Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best STAYQUIET Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best STAYQUIET Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about stay happy with what you have quotes, will stay with you forever quotes, no love no pain stay single be happy, night stay with friends quotes, i will stay with you,

• 28 Followers
  • 28 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Tell us about yourself. When do you choose to #STAYQUIET? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

Others refuse 
to take notice 
and pay no attention 
to intentionally Tell us about yourself. When do you choose to #stayquiet? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Swapnil Moon

Let there be misunderstandings,
If you try to untangle things, 
they will consider 
just opposite of 
what you're expressing.
At the end you'll be judged. No worries.
#yqbaba #yqquotes #misunderstandings #untangle #judged #stayquiet #writer

Ayesha Ansari

Tell us about yourself. When do you choose to #STAYQUIET? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
my words are not valued and
my opinions are prejudiced
to be disparage and trivial

Tell us about yourself. When do you choose to #stayquiet? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine

Gita Khanna

read more
 There is dissent, disagreement  around.. I think it best to remain quiet and gather my thoughts....  Tell us about yourself. When do you choose to #stayquiet? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
I lost my temper
and words are on fire
before I burn someone
with my poisonous words
I drink it and let it
cool down by past thoughts Tell us about yourself. When do you choose to #stayquiet? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine

Sanan

read more
Lots of mouth arises to show me bad
Iam not ready to prove that iam right Tell us about yourself. When do you choose to #stayquiet? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine

Nfb ..

read more
I know at my heart that my words aren’t going to make any difference 
When my words are considered mere words without any significance and without any emotion. Tell us about yourself. When do you choose to #stayquiet? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine

Vaseem Akhthar

Tell us about yourself. When do you choose to #STAYQUIET? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #vaseemakhthar #yqbaba #yqdost

read more
Stupid People Talk🤐🤫 Tell us about yourself. When do you choose to #stayquiet? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine
#vaseemakhthar #yqbaba #yqdost

Vaseem Akhthar

Tell us about yourself. When do you choose to #STAYQUIET? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #vaseemakhthar #yqbaba #yqdost

read more
Stupid People Talk🤐🤫 Tell us about yourself. When do you choose to #stayquiet? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine
#vaseemakhthar #yqbaba #yqdost

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
the cacophony rises, each wanting 
to be heard over the other. Tell us about yourself. When do you choose to #stayquiet? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification