Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best quiteness Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best quiteness Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i quit quotes in love, quit playing games with my heart lyrics, quit playing games with my heart, quotes about quitting love, quite love image,

• 9 Followers
  • 8 Stories

Shubhangi Sutar

ये मौन ही जिना सिखाता हैं.....

©Shubhangi Sutar #quiteness

Anmol Singh

You lose your power when you say you don't have any.  #power #poweful #yqbaba #motivation #quiteness #will

Anmol Singh

You lose your power when you say you don't have any.  #power #poweful #yqbaba #motivation #quiteness #will

संतृप्त

Burying the emotions in the grave dug by me and ironically, an emotional outburst full of tears is providing water for construction. Hope it lasts. Will post full version soon. #quiteness #justsaying

read more
उलझनों से उलझने का सलीका सीखो 'गणेश',
हर किसी को ज़िंदगी में तृप्ति नहीं मिलती। Burying the emotions in the grave dug by me and ironically, an emotional outburst full of tears is providing water for construction. Hope it lasts.

Will post full version soon. 

#quiteness 
#justsaying

Debojyoti Mandal

Waiting for the altar #quiteness #yourquote #yourquotebaba love #Noise

read more
When you are quite
Ask for sensitivity
Apart from being alive
Look forward to life

Silence is the ceremony
In love with the rhythm
Falling to the closeness
With the fusion of music

Like Serpent in the hole
Looking for a prey
It also prays to almighty
Lets my life is fulfilled.

Quite ness in musings
Waiting for the noise 
To bring up the blood
That beats the altar.
 Waiting for the altar

#quiteness 
#yourquote 
#yourquotebaba 

#love
#noise

Sehri writes

read more
Quiteness, the word filled with tranquility, the peace, the serene and sometimes the best reply
But believe me sometimes it really become so furious
It really become awfull when someone ask for your help or you ask for someones help and have nothing to do for him accept to give quiteness
It really become terrible when you were going through the moment to decide  between to lose or to remain with someone
And the every passing moment is increasing your fear to lose someone in urge of to realize someone their mistake/ love which was in between
It become a beast when the trust is getting fragile
It become hurtful when someone misinterpret you by concidering you an egoistic and selfish person

Suraj Verma

कुछ चीजें हैं जो हमारे बस में होती है,
और कुछ को हमें अपने बस में करना होता है ,,
 यह तो वक्त ही बताऐगा  कि,
आप कामयाब हुए या नहीं ।।
                सुरज की कलम✒ से #newwayoflife #quiteness #letmeknowmyself

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification