Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best loveheals Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best loveheals Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about a shayari on love, the quotes of love, love the quotes, the love quotes, a quote about love,

• 13 Followers
  • 10 Stories

Sonalin Dash

Even when I'm not talking to you, ignoring you and pissed off with you; I still want you around, see you near at all times.

You are the ultimate solace to my eyes, heart and soul ❤️ #lovequotes #loveheals #feelings #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #yqdiary

Shalini Sinha

Ye Dil bhi kitna nadaan hai na..
Na koi sawal karta hai, aur
na hi koi khayal karta hai.
Bas intezar karta hai ush shaqs k 
wapis aane ka.
Galtiyan Dil karta hai aur
tadapna rooh ko padta hai.
 Hai na.. Dil ki baat!!
#yourslife #lifegoals #brokenheart #brokensoul #lovehurts #loveheals #promisesbroken #yoursquotebaba

The Dream Doodler

//April 21, 2014 5:30 pm They say a doll to play is coming in a few months but I don't know if it means that my Ma won't remain mine anymore. I have been the mumma's girl always. All of a sudden I need to travel school and go to washroom at night, all alone. Is it that Ma doesn't love me anymore? 7:30 pm #Journal #loveheals #euphonichymns #ehusagainst #tdd_musings

read more

//April 21, 2014

5:30 pm

They say a doll to play is coming in a few months but I don't know if it means that my Ma won't remain mine anymore. I have been the mumma's girl always. All of a sudden I need to travel school and go to washroom at night, all alone. Is it that Ma doesn't love me anymore?

7:30 pm

PRAKASH CHANDRA NAYAK

Expressing oneself is of utmost importance. Collab with my quote and add positivity to it. #amiscope #the_undervalued_nib #lifelessons life #yqbaba #depression #loveheals Worddict Club #YourQuoteAndMine❤️

read more
Intertwined life threads
Unwinding those, our choice.
Depressed, Unloved, Unheard
lack of intuition in our heads. Expressing oneself is of utmost importance.

Collab with my quote and add positivity to it.

#amiscope #the_undervalued_nib
#lifelessons #life #yqbaba #depression #loveheals

Worddict Club

Shiraj Naidu

It's not courage but kindness is all it takes to do that #Strength #loveheals #lovehurts #couragespeaks #yqbaba

read more
BIGGEST STRENGTH:

To pray for the one who has done wrong to you. To be a well wisher of someone who has done nothing right for you. It's not courage but kindness is all it takes to do that
#strength #loveheals #lovehurts #couragespeaks #yqbaba

Armana Mitra

•Love Does Heal• Love #yqbaba #loveheals #yqtales #thelittlefeelings #lovelife

read more
lonely afternoon,
two cups of coffee,
love healed, 
the way no one could... •Love Does Heal•
#Love #yqbaba #loveheals #yqtales #thelittlefeelings #lovelife

Prita

Manti Hun Main ... Tujhse Ishq Kar Baithi ... Bina Tujhe Dekhe .... Bina Teri Awaaz Sune... Bina Tera Didar Kiye .... Yeh Khabar Hote Hue... #yqtales #myquote #lifehurts #4amthoughts #loveheals #imaginaryreality

read more
Manti hun, 
Tujhse Ishq Kar Baithi !

Manti Hun Main ...
Tujhse Ishq Kar Baithi ...

Bina Tujhe Dekhe ....
Bina Teri Awaaz Sune... 
Bina Tera Didar Kiye ....

Yeh Khabar Hote Hue...

Dinakar Reddy

నువ్వు నన్ను ద్వేషించినా
అవమానించినా
అనుమానించినా
బాధపెట్టినా
నా హృదయం ఎప్పుడూ నీ
సంతోషాన్ని కోరుకుంటుంది
ప్రేమ ద్వేషాన్ని జయిస్తుందని నమ్ముతుంది. #heartwants #happiness #love #loveheals #life #nojotoenglish #dinakarreddy

Komal Gajjar

What's Love for you ?

हम ही अपने आप को चोट पहुंचाते हैं।
Love is, when someone Heals us. Love is, when someone Heals us.

#loveheals #but #itshould #betrue #truelove #justforyou #happiness #loveyou

Love End

#Love #loveheals Poz's corner #nojotophoto

read more
 #love #loveheals Poz's corner
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification