Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best satblank Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best satblank Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about by the river piedra i sat down and wept quotes, by the river piedra i sat down and wept, humpty dumpty sat on a wall poem, humpty dumpty sat on a wall nursery rhyme version 2, humpty dumpty sat on a wall,

• 3 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Foxy

A letter of regret from a girlfriend to his dead lover....... #nojotoenglish#satblank#regret#Memories#guilt#SAD#tears#Death#shatteredheart #uncategorized

read more
 A letter of regret from a girlfriend to his dead lover.......

#nojotoenglish#satblank#regret#memories#guilt#sad#tears#Death#shatteredheart#Nojoto

Sheinisshiya

That's why I'm not you... #Nojoto #nojotoenglish #satblank #uncategorized

read more
 That's why I'm not you...

#nojoto #nojotoenglish #satblank

Nojoto English

Good Morning Writers, Today's task is to write a micro tale by filling in the blank 👍 . use tag #nojotoenglish #satblank for us to discover your write-up. . Have a wonderful day ahead ♥️

read more
 Good Morning Writers,

Today's task is to write a micro tale by filling in the blank 👍
use tag #nojotoenglish  #satblank for us to discover your write-up.
Have a wonderful day ahead ♥️

Nojoto English

Though the Morning isn't good but still Good Morning writers, Today's task is to fill in the blank given in the picture and write what you feel about the case of Asifa Baano. Let us again Mourn out of shame ! . use tag #nojotoenglish #justiceforasifa #satblank for us to discover your write-up. . Have a peaceful day ahead.

read more
 Though the Morning isn't good but still Good Morning writers, 

Today's task is to fill in the blank given in the picture and write  what you feel about the case of Asifa Baano. 
Let us again Mourn out of shame ! 
use tag #nojotoenglish #justiceforasifa #satblank for us to discover your write-up. 
Have a peaceful day ahead.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification