Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best quoteofthenight Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best quoteofthenight Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about a home is built with love and dreams quote, fall in love with the problem not the solution quote, i love you to the moon and back full quote, i love you to the moon and back to infinity and beyond quote, i love you to the moon and back movie quote,

• 16 Followers
  • 25 Stories

Atif Mast

मैं कबसे हूं जिस सफर में उस राह की मंज़िल तुम #atifmast #smallthoughts #missingsomeone #yqhindi #alwaysalag #quoteofthenightfrommyside #quoteofthenight

read more
मुझमें यूं शामिल तुम
जैसे हो मेरा दिल तुम मैं कबसे हूं जिस सफर में
उस राह की मंज़िल तुम

#atifmast  #smallthoughts  #missingsomeone #yqhindi
#alwaysalag #quoteofthenightfrommyside #quoteofthenight

sangita

#cinemagraph#Collab#collabwithme#hiya .. #yourquote #yourquotebandhoi #quoteofthenight দুখ মানে কি?মনৰ ভাববোৰ লিখি দিব.... #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Hiyasmita Ray

read more
দুখ কি?
তেওঁ বুজে ,
যিজনৰ বুকুত একুৰা 
তপ্ত কৃশানু জ্বলি থাকে কিন্তু  সেই কৃশানুৰ ফিৰিঙতিয়ে কাকো চুব নোৱাৰে। #cinemagraph#collab#collabwithme#hiya .. #yourquote #yourquotebandhoi #quoteofthenight দুখ মানে কি?মনৰ ভাববোৰ লিখি দিব....  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Hiyasmita Ray

Mir Sohail

Thanks YQ for this app which make me think & rethink again and again #quoteoftheday #quotebyme #quoteofthenight

read more
If you have Empty Pockets 
you should know that:
you might have less friends 
you might have less words to speak,
lesser people to hear
you might have less values & respect 
although you are intelligent 
you might be socially unknown 
although you use every 
social app & every # tag 
you might have to limit your wings 
although your wish is to fly higher 
you might be lonely 
although thousands are in surroundings 
So work hard,harder,much harder
Earn money & the story will change,
the narration will change Thanks YQ for this app which make me think & rethink again and again 
#quoteoftheday #quotebyme #quoteofthenight

सो_ହ_N_ प्र_ଧା_N

क्रोध किस पर करना है - चयन आपका है । #क्रोध #Anger #selfrealization #development #downfall #Failure #yqquotes #quoteofthenight

read more
क्रोध 
जब खुद पर आए तो विकास ।
जब औरों पर आए तो विनाश । क्रोध किस पर करना है - चयन आपका है ।

#क्रोध #anger #selfrealization #development #downfall #failure #yqquotes #quoteofthenight

सो_ହ_N_ प्र_ଧା_N

We have to decide with whom we have to compete..... #competition #compete #competeyourself #Learn #development #wordsofwisdom #quoteofthenight #yqquotes

read more
When you compete with others,
you LEARN.
When you compete with yourself,
you DEVELOP. We have to decide with whom we have to compete.....
#competition #compete #competeyourself #learn #development #wordsofwisdom #quoteofthenight #yqquotes

सो_ହ_N_ प्र_ଧା_N

When I am out of ideas to write, 
It turns out to be my greatest frustration..... My greatest frustration...
#outofideas #nothingtowrite #frustration #frustratedmind #nightthoughts #quoteofthenight #yqquotes #yqbaba

Umang Parmar

Those who ruin the freedom are raising the voice on republic #26jan #republicday #2020 #quote #quoteofthenight

Arpan Khatua

Shubham Adhikary

Certain Dreams are so big that one lifetime is not enough for them... #quoteofthenight

Shubham Adhikary

I don't fear Ghosts or Spirits;

What I fear is Losing those people
Whom I love more than myself... #quoteofthenight
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification