Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best thenightcrawls Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best thenightcrawls Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about if i fall in love with you then it be magic, good night message to the love of my life, then and now love quotes, i loved you then i love you still poem, i loved you then i love you still,

• 10 Followers
  • 14 Stories

Ruthwik Reddy Sunketa

The night crawls into my home. I wait no more and write what happens next. Collab and complete the story. #thenightcrawls #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
And
My heart crawls
To reach the beautiful
Destination of yours
But 
How could it find
In this darkness
Of your misunderstanding!!!! The night crawls into my home. I wait no more and write what happens next. Collab and complete the story. #thenightcrawls #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sweet Sour

#thenightcrawls love #lifelies #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Doesn't let me sleep, nor let me dream.
Doesn't let me be with you, nor let me die.  #thenightcrawls #love #lifelies #yourquoteandmine

Sweet Sour

#thenightcrawls love #lifelies #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Doesn't let me sleep, nor let me dream.
Doesn't let me be with you, nor let me die.  #thenightcrawls #love #lifelies #yourquoteandmine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

The night crawls into my home. I wait no more and write what happens next. Collab and complete the story. #thenightcrawls #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
And ask me not to sleep, 
It says it has some 
Stories for me. 
Dark and deep stories, 
That will scratch my heart 
Untill my heart turns black
And I beg for the night 
Not to end 
As the story
Has just begun... The night crawls into my home. I wait no more and write what happens next. Collab and complete the story. #thenightcrawls #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
Brings wagons of memories.
I run along the tracks 
keeping pace with these
offloading in my dreams.
 The night crawls into my home. I wait no more and write what happens next. Collab and complete the story. #thenightcrawls #YourQuoteAndMine

sanjana ranjan

read more
That's what I am waiting for travel in my dreamland.every night give me courage to become more strong next morning nd fight with negativity of life.
  Night can be bad but day is bad or good depend on you. The night crawls into my home. I wait no more and write what happens next. Collab and complete the story. #thenightcrawls #YourQuoteAndMine

Rohit Bhowmick

read more
With a question that is why I am so much tired, what I do the whole week, how come I am tired than other people. etc. These are such questions which every single person hates to hear but there are some people in the family who are waiting just to ask you and disturb you with these type of questions so that when you feel disturbed, they will just look at you and laugh in ther mind and you will get more an more disturb.

Bold penning..... The night crawls into my home. I wait no more and write what happens next. Collab and complete the story. #thenightcrawls #YourQuoteAndMine

Sanjana Saxena

The night crawls into my home. I wait no more and write what happens next. Collab and complete the story. #thenightcrawls #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yourquote #yqbaba #Think_and_Sharpen #Sanjana_Saxena

read more
And the moonlight drapes my bed
Asking me to surrender all my despair
To the breeze hailing from the west
And to embrace the mighty slumber.

The stars evolve into sunshine;
The sun wakes.
And brings with it hope
Hope for the day and
Instills in me the power to achieve-
To achieve what i dream of.
 The night crawls into my home. I wait no more and write what happens next. Collab and complete the story. #thenightcrawls #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yourquote #yqbaba #think_and_sharpen #sanjana_saxena

PrInCeSs💗 FuZzIe💓

The night crawls into my home. I wait no more and write what happens next. Collab and complete the story. #thenightcrawls #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Babayqbabalove#

read more
The night crawls into my home
      to whisper the wishes of my  beloved.... The night crawls into my home. I wait no more and write what happens next. Collab and complete the story. #thenightcrawls #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba#yqbaba#love#

PrInCeSs💗 FuZzIe💓

The night crawls into my home. I wait no more and write what happens next. Collab and complete the story. #thenightcrawls #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Babayqbabalullabynight#

read more
The night crawls into my home
       to "SING A LULLABY" for me to sleep........ The night crawls into my home. I wait no more and write what happens next. Collab and complete the story. #thenightcrawls #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba#yqbaba#lullaby#night#
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification