Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dearbro Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dearbro Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Nfb ..

Dear Brother, I wish I could go back in time and hold dad back as he made you more angry than man. I wish I could return all the hours you spent looking out for me. I wish I could show you this safe space I found on paper and let you stay in my poems. Maybe then you'd see me less as a duty and more as a friend who needed you as a friend. #dearbrother #dearbro #Collab #postman #yqpostman #postmandiaries #rakhshabandhan #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

read more
   What we share is a bond of eternity, nothing can ever define the love we have for eachother.
  You are my travelling partner,my crime partner,my sheild,my driving teacher ,our bond used to be so great,we used to share each and everything ,from our interests to our love life and the obedience you gave me can't be matched ever.Then you grow up and found the company of so called friends which changed you let's say a bit but that doesn't mean your love for me has decreased,its just hidden now ,you stopped expressing it.
 Brother Mine,you have my heart ,you have my back until the day time stops and I will be here waiting for you untill the day you came back.

Lovingly yours. Dear Brother, 

I wish I could go back in time and hold dad back as he made you more angry than man. I wish I could return all the hours you spent looking out for me. 
I wish I could show you this safe space I found on paper and let you stay in my poems. 
Maybe then you'd see me less as a duty and more as a friend who needed you as a friend. 

#dearbrother #dearbro #collab #postman #yqpostman #postmandiaries  #rakhshabandhan #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

Ulfath Tahreem

Dear Brother, I wish I could go back in time and hold dad back as he made you more angry than man. I wish I could return all the hours you spent looking out for me. I wish I could show you this safe space I found on paper and let you stay in my poems. Maybe then you'd see me less as a duty and more as a friend who needed you as a friend. #dearbrother #dearbro #DearBhai #Collab #postman #yqpostman #postmandiaries #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

read more

I wish I could go back in time and take back all the harsh words I used against you during our childhood fights.
I never knew your kindness as adult would put my head in shame.
For I couldn't be the elder one you became while being the younger one to me..
 Dear Brother, 

I wish I could go back in time and hold dad back as he made you more angry than man. I wish I could return all the hours you spent looking out for me. 
I wish I could show you this safe space I found on paper and let you stay in my poems. 
Maybe then you'd see me less as a duty and more as a friend who needed you as a friend. 

#dearbrother #dearbro #dearbhai #collab #postman #yqpostman #postmandiaries  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

Shatakshi Mishra

#dearbro

read more
How can I, my feelings refine 
How can I , our connection define
You are so special to me 
I hope I dont need to say ,and you can all see
I am there with you to all your steps 
I ll fill your life's all gaps
Your happiness must have no limits 
and this is my simple prayer
You will continue your hardwork and never ideally sit
promise me this and you'll success I swear 
With you I feel so complete
all that ends seem to meet 
this one page and one pen aren't enough
perhaps;
I would make you a person to beat the world tough..!! 
no ending..... #dearbro

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification