Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best withoutpictures Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best withoutpictures Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about shayri with pic hindi love and sad 0, i fell out of love with my husband and in love with someone else, my boyfriend fell out of love with me, love shayari in hindi with pictures, sad love quotes in tamil with pictures 1000,

• 36 Followers
  • 47 Stories

Lipsa..👰

Thank you Payal Dutta for suggesting this challenge! Let's talk about memories that are just memories. They aren't saved in the form of bytes in our phone galleries. They stay with us in our hearts. #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #withoutpictures #yqdidi5

read more
a COMPUTER without its operating system 😀 Thank you Payal Dutta for suggesting this challenge!

Let's talk about memories that are just memories. They aren't saved in the form of bytes in our phone galleries. They stay with us in our hearts.

Swapnil Moon

Biryani without chicken. 😃 Payal Dutta
#WithoutPictures
#yqbaba #yqquotes #nomemories
#Collab #YourQuoteAndMine

CM Chaitanyaa

Thank you Payal Dutta for suggesting this challenge! Let's talk about memories that are just memories. They aren't saved in the form of bytes in our phone galleries. They stay with us in our hearts. #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #withoutpictures

read more
Life without any object... Thank you Payal Dutta for suggesting this challenge!

Let's talk about memories that are just memories. They aren't saved in the form of bytes in our phone galleries. They stay with us in our hearts.

K Harsita

no matter how old.....they stay with us. #withoutpictures #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
fragrance of a dried Rose from an old Book no matter how old.....they stay with us. 
#withoutPictures

#Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

Aniket Rai

Thank you Payal Dutta for suggesting this challenge! Let's talk about memories that are just memories. They aren't saved in the form of bytes in our phone galleries. They stay with us in our hearts. #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #withoutpictures

read more
Food without salt..... Thank you Payal Dutta for suggesting this challenge!

Shaima Nishar

Memories without a picture is like, the  feelings which we have is craved in our heart. #withoutpictures #yqbaba #yqdidi #pictures #craved

Shravanthi S

#withoutpictures #CollabChallenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
unused flash buttons on the retina trying to staple moments with the heart just with the touch and feel of the instant. #withoutpictures

#collabchallenge #yourquoteandmine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

Mayank Aggarwal

Let's talk about memories that are just memories. They aren't saved in the form of bytes in our phone galleries. They stay with us in our hearts. ❤ #yqdidi #yqbaba #withoutpictures #WithoutYou #CollabChallenge #YourQuoteAndMine #DarkMan Collaborating with Swati Sharma

read more
And, Picture Without You Is Like Temple Without God. Let's talk about memories that are just memories. They aren't saved in the form of bytes in our phone galleries. They stay with us in our hearts. ❤
#yqdidi
#yqbaba
#WithoutPictures
#WithoutYou
#CollabChallenge #YourQuoteAndMine
#DarkMan
Collaborating with  Swati Sharma

cloud33

For that one person,
 I left everything, and 
then she saw some money digits,
 she turn her face,
Being in wow world 🌍💵  #cinemagraph #yqbaba #yqdidi #merikalamse #2liners #yqenglish #life #withoutpictures

cloud33

From praying to escape from life, 
to live for your hidden pride, 
we all are fighting
something, somewhere ❤️ #yqbaba #yqdidi #merikalamse #2liners #yqenglish #life #withoutpictures #broken
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification