Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best missingher Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best missingher Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about good night image with love and miss you, missing the love of my life quotes, i love you and i miss you quotes for him, love and miss you quotes for him, love poems for the one you love and miss,

• 52 Followers
  • 52 Stories

Speaking Diary (Ravi Pandey)

Anmol Singh

A day of togetherness, a night of unbearable distance!! #ishaq #Love #missingher #Sex

read more

Pulsar Shakthi

💔உன்னோட நியாபங்கள் எண்ணுளே புதையாதா.. ?💔 #missingher #lonely #onesidedlove #Love

read more

VS SMOKIN

Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”

©VS SMOKIN #mohabbat #love#broken#missingher

Kusum

Ajay Sharma

Happy Birthday To You Wherever You Are #yqbaba #yqlove #yqlife #wifesbirthday #happybirthday #missingher #missingherbadly #alone

read more
Life Without You Is Like A Ship Which Is Neither Sinking Nor Staying Afloat. Happy Birthday To You Wherever You Are

#yqbaba #yqlove #yqlife #wifesbirthday #happybirthday #missingher #missingherbadly #alone

Payal Dholakia

My favourite diwali memory is 
When my grandma light up my diya every year now She is only twinkling across the night sky..!!
She has not forgotten her tradition  #MyFavouriteDiwaliMemory #MissingHer #yqbabaconfession #DiwaliMemory

AbiR Jackson

Jane wale aate nahi
Bas unki yaadein hamesha aati hai... 😓😓😓

#missing #loveforever #missingher #google #abirjackson #instagram #yourquotes #lifelessons

Satish Chandra

aaaa #sum

#YQbaba

#SattyLove

#love #situations #adversities #life #desire #copeup #missingher
#burningdesires #regardsoflove

J Narayan

मेरा एक हिस्सा तुम्हे भी मुबारक हो,
रिवाजों से परे कभी कोई रिवायत हो । #life #missingher #sleeplessnights #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqdada #yourquote 💙
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification