Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ForeverInMyHeart Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ForeverInMyHeart Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love quotes forever with you, love forever with arijit singh songs, love forever images with quotes, shayari for ex lover to show forever love, my love for you is forever,

• 5 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Bhoomi

Shalu Singh

A death of a person changes everything around us.
Time will pass but change nothing.
I still miss the sound of your voice, 
the wisdom of your advice,
the stories of your life
and your presences in our life.
Because of you we are strong today and brave enough to handle everything but not without you.
You are the support system of our family.
I still can't believe that you are gone from our lives.
I miss you as much today as I did the day you died.
I Miss You So Much Dad...... #yqbaba #dadanddaughterlove #foreverinmyheart 
#akindofdifferent

iamdeepakbasnal

पास ना होते हुए भी तेरा साया हरदम साथ है,
तेरे बिना मेरी दुनिया ना आबाद है।
तु ही मेरी ज़मीं और तु ही मेरा आसमां,
तेरे होने से मेरा होना ही प्यार का एहसास है मां। #feeling_loved #mom #mom'slove #unconditional #foreverinmyheart #myidol #alwaysfirstpriority  PiyushJoshiOfficial

khushi rawal

i miss you #ForeverInMyHeart #missyou #mylove

read more
i miss your voice , soothing me in my low times .
i miss your touch , calming me when my mind was stuck in a storm.
i miss your eyes , the ones that are deeper than the ocean and clearer than the blue sky . i miss  listening to your heartbeat everytime you have me a tight hug . i miss that gorgeous smile , which was reserved only for me .
i miss your strong arms , that could me support me throughout the journey.  But most importantly i miss you, because it was only you who made me feel like i am the best thing that has ever happened to you . i miss you 
#ForeverInMyHeart
#MissYou
#MyLove

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification