Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best nomeaning Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best nomeaning Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about nomadic tribes of the world, what is binomial nomenclature in biology 20, 17th indian television academy awards nominees and winners, what is nomenclature in biology 170, nomination meaning in hindi,

• 5 Followers
  • 6 Stories

Swapnil Moon

Sometimes I am not in a mood. I prefer silence state. #yqbaba #yqquotes #Random #nomeaning #Pierced #Unworthy

read more
What to say,
I don't know how much these words weigh,
May or may not be that effective,
Everything is so unbalanced,
You have to fall on either side,
Who said drugs are more inebriating,
Nobody knows what could be their addictions,
Disclosed poison in veins ruins everything,
Why it's so hard to forget?
Why it's so unbelievable I wrote this? Sometimes I am not in a mood.
I prefer silence state.
#yqbaba #yqquotes #random #nomeaning #pierced #unworthy

Swapnil Moon

Doesn't Relates Me. Random One. #yqquotes #yqbaba #Random #MakesSense #difficult #words #nomeaning #silent_words

read more
He wrote something for her, thinking about each and every word that it should or shouldn't be penned. 🤔
After solving such a big mess and framing proper words he posts. 😃
But, she's all interested about liking posts instead of reading which she never did cause she believes in favour. 🤷🏻‍♂️ Doesn't Relates Me.
Random One.
#yqquotes #yqbaba #random #makessense #difficult #words #nomeaning #silent_words

Ankit

Being a kind of person in reality to be associated for being ever in lives is crazy ! #cinemagraph #crazy #ever #nomeaning #yqbaba

mummy_s_prince

There are too many things to tell but no one is with me to listen me carefully, I feel like I am all alone in the crowd. Millions people traveled here to there but no one has time to look what other's are facing. I thought people were too busy or hectic in their life that they don't have the time to think about to enjoy. I don't know anything but I know everything. Today, as a writer I am facing many problems but I have the courage to face all the problem with a sexy smile on my face. Last time #lifelessons #lifequotes #LifeStory #loveislife #lifeislove #WithoutYou #nomeaning

read more
I left alone in the crowd There are too many things to tell but no one is with me to listen me carefully, I feel like I am all alone in the crowd. Millions people traveled here to there but no one has time to look what other's are facing. I thought people were too busy or hectic in their life that they don't have the time to think about to enjoy. I don't know anything but I know everything.

Today, as a writer I am facing many problems but I have the courage to face all the problem with a sexy smile on my face. Last time

shayar़vikas

बस अब थक गया हूं,
 मंजिल लगता है काफी दूर है,
 अब रास्ते भी दिखाई नहीं दे रहे, 
और शायद इतनी हिम्मत भी नहीं कि चल सकूं...

-Vikas Baranwal #solotraveller #Destination #Path #Success #world #decriptionoflove #Broken #no #Thinking #nomeaning

Dhrruv Anand

I dont know what it is...i just love..you...❤ #Love #nomeaning #Feeling #Life

read more
Love has no meaning.

infinite definitions but love has no meaning, just an epitome of feelings. I dont know what it is...i just love..you...❤ #love #nomeaning #feeling #life

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification