Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best usedtothink Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best usedtothink Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i used to love you quotes for him, quotes about hating someone you used to love, love chair how to use, i love my father he could use some mercy now, emojis guys use when they love you,

• 32 Followers
  • 39 Stories

Selva Kumar

Ewa Regmi

Good morning. What did you use to think and now you don’t? #Collab & pen it down. #usedtothink #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Perfection is being completely flawless but now I realized perfection is accepting flaws as well...
 Good morning. What did you use to think and now you don’t? #Collab & pen it down. #usedtothink #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

Good morning. What did you use to think and now you don’t? #Collab & pen it down. #usedtothink #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Challenge #yqenglish

read more
Why am I still alive
then on seeing you
I realized 
if you are still alive
why shouldn't I???  Good morning. What did you use to think and now you don’t? #Collab & pen it down. #usedtothink #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #challenge #yqenglish

Shitiz Chauhan

Good morning. What did you use to think and now you don’t? #Collab & pen it down. #usedtothink #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #YourQuotes #yourquotebaba #yourfeelings

read more
And that is WHEN ALL the BAD DECISIONS were Made..... Good morning. What did you use to think and now you don’t? #Collab & pen it down. #usedtothink #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yourquotes #yourquotebaba #yourfeelings

Komal Anshu

Good morning. What did you use to think and now you don’t? #Collab & pen it down. #usedtothink #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #bleedingslowly

read more
Why people appreciate less for good did and criticize more for little fault.
 Good morning. What did you use to think and now you don’t? #Collab & pen it down. #usedtothink #YourQuoteAndMine
#bleedingslowly

Abid

Good morning. What did you use to think and now you don’t? #Collab & pen it down. #usedtothink #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba 💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐 Good morning YQians.. Started with this almost positive note about my life.. I expect you to like and take the positives from it.. 💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐 #yqsayyed #yqbestenglishquotes #positivity

read more
Then I started to act,
Separating my dreams from every fact.
Life wasn't a bed of roses for me, 
I had a lot to push, pull and extract.
Never got bothered by the wind or the sun, 
I continously trod without looking back. 
In the middle of my struggle I was
Fortunate to meet,
A few good men who had faith in me intact.
In all these years I have failed to deliver, 
But I haven't lost hope and never will detract. 
Good guys always finish last I have heard, 
So I wait my turn keeping my spirit compact. 

💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐

Good morning YQians.. Started with this almost positive note about my life.. I expect you to like and take the positives from it..
💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐
#yqsayyed
#yqbestenglishquotes

Bizz_are_ Soul

Good morning. What did you use to think and now you don’t? #Collab & pen it down. #usedtothink #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lovebrokeme #yqbaba #yourquotebaba #YourQuotes #yqqoutes

read more
I can't break
but
love proved me wrong... Good morning. What did you use to think and now you don’t? #Collab & pen it down. #usedtothink #YourQuoteAndMine
#lovebrokeme 
#yqbaba 
#yourquotebaba 
#yourquotes 
#yqqoutes

Bizz_are_ Soul

Good morning. What did you use to think and now you don’t? #Collab & pen it down. #usedtothink #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #YourQuotes #yqquotes #yourquotebaba #Iwaswrong

read more
I am acceptable Good morning. What did you use to think and now you don’t? #Collab & pen it down. #usedtothink #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqbaba 
#yourquotes 
#yqquotes 
#yourquotebaba 
#iwaswrong

Gayathri

Good morning. What did you use to think and now you don’t? #Collab & pen it down. #usedtothink #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

read more
Lucky are those who do not have any problems
Little did I know
They are very good at fighting problems... Good morning. What did you use to think and now you don’t? #Collab & pen it down. #usedtothink #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Good morning. What did you use to think and now you don’t? #Collab & pen it down. #usedtothink #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You would never 
hurt me
You would never 
Be the reason of my faded smile. 
We would be 
Looking after our love. 
And I never thought
that you would burn my soul
and satisfy your deepest wound...  Good morning. What did you use to think and now you don’t? #Collab & pen it down. #usedtothink #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification