Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best likeariver Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best likeariver Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about falling in love with you seems like a really bad idea, quotes like i love you to the moon and back, quotes like love you to the moon and back, cute sayings like i love you to the moon and back, sayings like i love you to the moon and back,

• 26 Followers
  • 30 Stories

Sai Sameera Voleti

#Collab & complete this love poem. #likeariver #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #riverlove #myquoteandyours #yourquote

read more
promoting me to drown into your love each day and float with happiness 
 #Collab & complete this love poem. #likeariver #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #riverlove #myquoteandyours #yourquote

Ewa Regmi

#Collab & complete this love poem. #likeariver #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Try to learn the lesson from it and be selfless like it is... #Collab & complete this love poem. #likeariver #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

#Collab & complete this love poem. #likeariver #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqenglish #newwritersclub #Challenge

read more
Flowing in the directions
whichever you like
but i am the ocean
so i know 
you'll reach me finally....  #Collab & complete this love poem. #likeariver #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqenglish #newwritersclub #challenge

Atishay jain

#Collab & complete this love poem. #likeariver #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Fresh always
Becoming poisonous
By rich person #Collab & complete this love poem. #likeariver #YourQuoteAndMine

Bizz_are_ Soul

#Collab & complete this love poem. #likeariver #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #iamasinner #yqbaba #yqqoutes #YourQuotes #yourquotebaba

read more
And am a sinner,
diving deep into you,
while the shore drifts far away... #Collab & complete this love poem. #likeariver #YourQuoteAndMine
#Iamasinner 
#yqbaba
#yqqoutes
#yourquotes
#yourquotebaba

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
Calm and quite
Not expecting
anything in return. 
You give lives
and takes all the impurity 
With you. 
You are worshiped everywhere 
Yet you are deprived of final destination... #Collab & complete this love poem. #likeariver #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
Flowing from one place to another
Washing all the dirts
And purifying people. 
A part of you can be devastating
Destroying innocent lives
that had hopes from you... #Collab & complete this love poem. #likeariver #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
I'm the tributary
that joined you
at some point 
in your life
and now together
we flow harmoniously 

Suchismita Sengupta

~Some Love stories are beyond~ Suchismita Sengupta #follow love #poem #yqbaba #Quote #Collab & complete this love poem. #likeariver #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
, said the 
pilgrim whom 
I was about to leave. ~Some Love stories are beyond~
Suchismita Sengupta
#follow #love #poem #yqbaba #quote

Shail Raghuvanshi

#Collab & complete this love poem. #likeariver #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #river #lovequote #flowingthoughts

read more
That flows gently into my life
moistening the insides,
satiating my parched existence
with your sweetness! #Collab & complete this love poem. #likeariver #YourQuoteAndMine
#river 
#lovequote 
#flowingthoughts
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification