Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best valuesoflife Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best valuesoflife Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about poem on peace joy love values, hindi poem with moral values, panchatantra stories in hindi with moral values, short hindi stories with moral values, hindi stories with moral values,

• 8 Followers
  • 8 Stories

Hari Varma

23072021 - 204/365 I have heard many people lament, "I had to sell off all my 'valuables' to survive." Why not? Especially when those 'valuables' were amassed #yqbaba #Redemption #writingresolution #365days365quotes #valuesoflife #varmaji

read more
23072021 - 204/365

I have heard many people lament,
"I had to sell off
all my 'valuables' to survive."
Why not?
Especially when
those 'valuables' were amassed 
ignoring the values of life,
Integrity, Truthfulness and Honesty!
Consider that, as the way
to your redemption.
Don't cry over it. 23072021 - 204/365

I have heard many people lament,
"I had to sell off
all my 'valuables' to survive."
Why not?
Especially when
those 'valuables' were amassed

🌻 Shankh 🖋️

Who you are behind my Back means more to me than who you claim to be in my Face.

- Unknown #psychology #truthfulness #backbiting #mindset #integrity #valuesoflife #ethical

Jyoti Kanaujiya

Pawan Kumar Garimella

The beauty about the Monument is, it always stands firm and shows the strength with which it is built. In life too, be strong and stay firm with your values. #staystrongandpositive #standfirmalways #valuesoflife #valueeverything #lifelessons #pawangrequotes #stayfirm 
#lifequotes

Neha Gupta

Nitish Shree

ये टेढी-मेढी लाइनों का अपना ही मतलब है!
वरना, सिधी होने पर दूसरों का ही मतलब  खत्म कर देती है।

©Nitish Shree #ECG  #Life #valuesoflife #ECG 

#Heartbeat  #Heartbeat #Heart❤

IAS Log

I stand for honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you want to be treated and helping those in need. To me, those are traditional values... #valuesoflife

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification