Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best galgadot Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best galgadot Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about shayari in hindi on love gal kiss, shayri on teri meri gal ban gayi 0, konshens gal a bubble, download song gal karke by inder chahal, gal me dard ke upay,

• 16 Followers
  • 20 Stories

shishupal Kumar

चादी के गाल पर सोने का मैन. #chandigarh #Gal #galgadot #viral #Trending #treadingreels #treandingvideo #Love

read more

Sk Rafteear

चादी के गाल पर सोने का मैन. #chandigarh #Gal #galgadot #viral #Trending #treadingreels #treandingvideoshishupal Kumar #Love

read more

sanjana Bhardwaj

Rough translation: Tell yourself, or do I have to make you understand? 😹😹 #happybirthday to #galgadot. Collab on this #FilmyMeme, make your multiple #WonderWoman #YQMeme #coronameme entries to #YQMT892. 💥 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When my sis hide my phone...🤨 Rough translation: Tell yourself, or do I have to make you understand? 😹😹

#HappyBirthday to #GalGadot.

Collab on this #FilmyMeme, make your multiple #WonderWoman #YQMeme #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT892. 💥 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

Rough translation: Tell yourself, or do I have to make you understand? 😹😹 #happybirthday to #galgadot. Collab on this #FilmyMeme, make your multiple #WonderWoman #YQMeme #coronameme entries to #YQMT892. 💥 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Jab koi Golgappe bana ke status me dalta hai aur kahta hai made by his/herself 

Me : sach sach batao  Rough translation: Tell yourself, or do I have to make you understand? 😹😹

Collab on this #FilmyMeme, make your multiple #WonderWoman #YQMeme #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT892. 💥 #YourQuoteAndMine

Ankit Kumar Rath

read more
**Husband Comes Home Late...**

*WIFE 👇🏻 Rough translation: Tell yourself, or do I have to make you understand? 😹😹

Hansika Bansal

Rough translation: Tell yourself, or do I have to make you understand? 😹😹 #happybirthday to #galgadot. Collab on this #eccedentesiasthb multiple #WonderWoman #YQMeme #coronameme entries to #YQMT892. 💥 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Police to the people found on the roads without any reason :  Rough translation: Tell yourself, or do I have to make you understand? 😹😹

Collab on this #eccedentesiasthb  multiple #WonderWoman #YQMeme #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT892. 💥 #YourQuoteAndMine

Aalok Sιngh

read more
She:- kuch btana tha...
Me:- haan bolo!
She:-rehne do, tm nhi samjhoge...
Me(with irritation):- Rough translation: Tell yourself, or do I have to make you understand? 😹😹

Aalok Sιngh

#happybirthday to #galgadot. Cinemagraph Meme at 7. 😎 🎂Collab on this #FilmyMeme, make your multiple #WonderWoman #YQMeme #coronameme entries to #YQMT890 and make everyone laugh! #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When you hear "bihari gaali" from behind, so you turn to look who's that?
And you found your crush there:- #HappyBirthday to #GalGadot.

Cinemagraph Meme at 7. 😎 

🎂Collab on this #FilmyMeme, make your multiple #WonderWoman #YQMeme #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT890 and make everyone laugh!  #YourQuoteAndMine

Ar. Smitha

Rough translation: Tell yourself, or do I have to make you understand? 😹😹 #galgadot. Collab on this #FilmyMeme, make your multiple #WonderWoman #YQMeme #coronameme entries to #YQMT892. 💥 #smithasunkara #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When she asks him about the number of hookups he had till date.  Rough translation: Tell yourself, or do I have to make you understand? 😹😹  #GalGadot.

Collab on this #FilmyMeme, make your multiple #WonderWoman #YQMeme #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT892. 💥 #smithasunkara #YourQuoteAndMine

Ar. Smitha

#happybirthday to #galgadot. Cinemagraph Meme at 7. 😎 🎂Collab on this #FilmyMeme, make your multiple #WonderWoman #YQMeme entries to #YQMT890 and make everyone laugh! #smithasunkara #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When Trump unfollowed Modiji from Twitter. 
Then Modiji 👇👇 #HappyBirthday to #GalGadot.

Cinemagraph Meme at 7. 😎 

🎂Collab on this #FilmyMeme, make your multiple #WonderWoman #YQMeme entries to #YQMT890 and make everyone laugh! #smithasunkara #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification