Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best thewronganswer Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best thewronganswer Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i fell in love with the wrong person quotes, quotes about falling in love with the wrong guy, falling in love with the wrong person quotes, i fell in love with the wrong person, young people fall in love with the wrong people sometimes,

• 26 Followers
  • 28 Stories

Monisha Biswas

#Collab and use your imagination to complete this #simile prompt. #thewronganswer #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #thewronganswer #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Which never ends with anything correct.... #Collab and use your imagination to complete this #simile prompt. #thewronganswer #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#thewronganswer #collab #yourquoteandmine

Ewa Regmi

#Collab and use your imagination to complete this #simile prompt. #thewronganswer #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
To everyone,
Until you speak 
Until you express 
Until you write your 
answer for yourself... #Collab and use your imagination to complete this #simile prompt. #thewronganswer #YourQuoteAndMine

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

#Collab and use your imagination to complete this #simile prompt. #thewronganswer #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdada #Challenge

read more
Don't worry. I'll make it right soon
by correcting the mistakes you did
and make you into a master piece....  #Collab and use your imagination to complete this #simile prompt. #thewronganswer #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdada #challenge

Chitra Iyer

#Collab and use your imagination to complete this #simile prompt. #thewronganswer #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
when someone else is the question..
yet,when I am the question you are the answer
full marks for being the right one.. 🙋

#Collab and use your imagination to complete this #simile prompt. #thewronganswer #YourQuoteAndMine

Vibha Saroj

#Wrong #Right #answer #lesson #Collab and use your imagination to complete this #simile prompt. #thewronganswer #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
A answer which feel right.
A right which turn out wrong.
A wrong which comes with a lesson.
A lesson which is for the life.
The life which is filled with 
wrong answers that feel right. 
 #wrong #right #answer
#lesson
#Collab and use your imagination to complete this #simile prompt. #thewronganswer #YourQuoteAndMine

Ruthwik Reddy Sunketa

read more
You're unexpected in my life
   But made me realize
   I was wrong....
And
   Has let me know the reality..... #Collab and use your imagination to complete this #simile prompt. #thewronganswer #YourQuoteAndMine

Atishay jain

read more
To all my queries of future #Collab and use your imagination to complete this #simile prompt. #thewronganswer #YourQuoteAndMine

Sweet Sour

read more
I wish I haven't ever learnt and written you down in my life.  #Collab and use your imagination to complete this #simile prompt. #thewronganswer #YourQuoteAndMine

MSJ Quotes

read more
At times I had doubt over you..
Never thought
You could be searching for the 
Right Question..!! #Collab and use your imagination to complete this #simile prompt. #thewronganswer #YourQuoteAndMine

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

#Collab and use your imagination to complete this #simile prompt. #thewronganswer #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rs_rupendra05

read more
Of some different question #Collab and use your imagination to complete this #simile prompt. #thewronganswer #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rs_rupendra05
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification