Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best thenightsky Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best thenightsky Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about thenightsky, if i fall in love with you then it be magic, good night message to the love of my life, then and now love quotes, i loved you then i love you still poem,

• 24 Followers
  • 26 Stories

Ewa Regmi

Instead of a challenge tonight, let’s do a #simile #rapidfire. Collab, compare the similarities between #thenightsky and your muse. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Chilled and addictive enough to hypnotize... Instead of a challenge tonight, let’s do a #simile #rapidfire. Collab, compare the similarities between #thenightsky and your muse. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Aady

In the quiet and it's stillness In the presence of a moonless night Plays a melody From the summer of mixtape A scent far from home Sweeps into the ocean waves With the remnants of a shadow #thenightsky #yourmoon #stillwater #savinggrace

read more
The moments of stillness... 

//caption// In the quiet and it's stillness
In the presence of a moonless night 
Plays a melody 
From the summer of mixtape 

A scent far from home
Sweeps into the ocean waves
With the remnants of a shadow

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

Instead of a challenge tonight, let’s do a #simile #rapidfire. Collab, compare the similarities between #thenightsky and your muse. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lovequotesforever #newwritersclub

read more
which can make even 
anti romantic man into 
a romantic human....  Instead of a challenge tonight, let’s do a #simile #rapidfire. Collab, compare the similarities between #thenightsky and your muse. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lovequotesforever #newwritersclub

Osho Jain

Instead of a challenge tonight, let’s do a #simile #rapidfire. Collab, compare the similarities between #thenightsky and your muse. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
With beautiful romantic moonlit sparkle.... Immensely delightful studded with stars.... With glorious folk stories of love affairs 🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸 Instead of a challenge tonight, let’s do a #simile #rapidfire. Collab, compare the similarities between #thenightsky and your muse. #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
Far away from me, 
Yet beautiful. 
Starts are your Jewels
And moon completes you in forehead
Clouds are jealous of my love for you
And the sun took you away from me... Instead of a challenge tonight, let’s do a #simile #rapidfire. Collab, compare the similarities between #thenightsky and your muse. #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Ernest Salami

Instead of a challenge tonight, let’s do a #simile #rapidfire. Collab, compare the similarities between #thenightsky and your muse. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #musings love #yqbaba #newwritersclub

read more
Black and beautiful, 
and like the sparkle of stars, 
your heart is speckled with 
the dust of  priceless diamonds. Instead of a challenge tonight, let’s do a #simile #rapidfire. Collab, compare the similarities between #thenightsky and your muse. #YourQuoteAndMine
#musings #love #yqbaba #newwritersclub

Naseem Habib

read more
Calm and serene, 
Hiding numerous scars under darkness
And sparkling with solitude
Without letting anyone know the pain.  Instead of a challenge tonight, let’s do a #simile #rapidfire. Collab, compare the similarities between #thenightsky and your muse. #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
Inky black, freckled with lights
twinkling time to time
A reminder there is so much
to live for in this short life. Instead of a challenge tonight, let’s do a #simile #rapidfire. Collab, compare the similarities between #thenightsky and your muse. #YourQuoteAndMine

Batul Hafiji

Instead of a challenge tonight, let’s do a #simile #rapidfire. Collab, compare the similarities between #thenightsky and your muse. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #quotesbybatulhafiji #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes

read more
That embraces the world,
Drifting them into sound sleep.

Just like you embrace me in your arms,
With your love, so warm and deep.  Instead of a challenge tonight, let’s do a #simile #rapidfire. Collab, compare the similarities between #thenightsky and your muse. #YourQuoteAndMine
#quotesbybatulhafiji
#yqbaba
#yqdidi
#yqquotes

kafir_khuda

read more
Covered with all the stars
I could see you feels like touch you
Yet you are so a far Instead of a challenge tonight, let’s do a #simile #rapidfire. Collab, compare the similarities between #thenightsky and your muse. #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification