Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best safeearth Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best safeearth Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about have a safe flight my love quotes, have a safe journey my love, safe journey message to my love, safe journey wishes to my love, safe journey prayer to my love,

• 5 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Shiraj Naidu

Time to ponder what actually is needed now, the virus teaching humans humanity! Has all the science gone in vanity! Is this a test to the technology or is it a sign for us to finally follow humanity, Whatever it maybe, one fore sure we know is that, it has taught us to stay with our close ones, taught us to be civilised, most importantly it is healing our mother. So let's all stay indoors preach and practice humanity and wait for the mother earth to get healed🙏 #yqbaba #safeearth #HUmanity life #Spreadlove #coronavirus

read more
Stopping by the woods, a recur! 
Aghast thou art, listening the reaper! 
Not the cusp, but a whirl?
Indigent of, we the Buddha or the Einstein earl? 
 Time to ponder what actually is needed now, the virus teaching humans humanity!
Has all the science gone in vanity! Is this a test to the technology or is it a sign for us to finally follow humanity,
Whatever it maybe, one fore sure we know is that, it has taught us to stay with our close ones, taught us to be civilised, most importantly it is healing our mother. So let's all stay indoors preach and practice humanity and wait for the mother earth to get healed🙏
#yqbaba #safeearth #humanity #life

Pavitra Aatma

"सांसे हो रही कम,
आओ पेड़ लगाएं हम!"

©Pavitra  Aatma #socialawareness #safeearth

NAZIR'S WRITES

kabhi kabhi ghr me bhi reh liya karo
#poem #shayeri #poems #shayer #urdushayeri #corona #stayhome #covid19 #rekhtafoundation #twolineshayeri #love #ilovemyindia #safeearth

sivasaravanan chibi

Gift ur generation with this precious earth as such , no earnings , money could make this earth and couldn't make us to breathe in breeze , our earth is a boon bestowed on us , *Avoid plastic* Plant 🌲 trees , Cherish the mother earth not just the memories of it . #Worldearthday #safeearth.

read more
In the process of saving our earnings for next heir, we  forget to save our earth for next generation.  Gift ur generation with this precious earth as such , no earnings , money could make this earth and couldn't make us to breathe in breeze , our earth is a boon bestowed on us , *Avoid plastic*  Plant 🌲 trees ,
Cherish the mother earth not just the memories of it . #Worldearthday #safeearth.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification