Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 4linepoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 4linepoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love shayri in hindi 4line, happy birthday to the love of my life poem, poem with love, to the love of my life poem, a poem for the love of my life,

• 75 Followers
  • 103 Stories

Uvarani jaganathan

WRITING
Password for my happiness,
Charger for my life,
Your Quote is my tongue,
Wonder of my life.  #yqbaba #yqquotes #4linepoem #writingresolutions #writinginspiration #writingchallenge  #writing

Dr.J.Kavitha

Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #4linepoem, where the last words of each line should rhyme with the word disappear. #dustpoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
When we 're near
Everytime you fear
And disappear
How could I bear ?
 Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #4linepoem, where the last words of each line should rhyme with the word disappear. #dustpoem 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Dr.J.Kavitha

In today's #rapidfire, write a #4linepoem, where the last word of the first line should end with H, second line with an E, third with L, and fourth with P. #helppoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Kind hearts are the faitH
More than a crown to theE
That simple faith dwelL
To help that never stoP. In today's #rapidfire, write a #4linepoem, where the last word of the first line should end with H, second line with an E, third with L, and fourth with P. #helppoem

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Tejaswini Patra

Juda kuch yun huye the hum... 
Ke ruthe umeed liye iskadar dono ... 
Na hum fir unhe bulaye... 
Na woh kabhi lout aaye...
 #lovelife #4liner#4linepoem#yqbaba#yqdidi#kuchbateeinankahi#challengeaccepted#yqhindi

Soul Divine

Participate in this #rapidfire and write #my4lineeroticpoem Best poem will be highlighted! ✨ #moansandmoons #mnmnapowrimo #erotica #yqbaba #4linepoem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Moans & Moons

read more
Seductively looking into his eyes
she perches herself delicately
on the trunk of his manhood
placing kiss after kiss, her never ending vibes Participate in this #rapidfire and write #my4lineeroticpoem

Best poem will be highlighted! ✨

#moansandmoons #mnmnapowrimo #erotica  #yqbaba #4linepoem  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Moans & Moons

Springblossoms

love #Nature she tells and teaches you a lot which no one can #Teach ever in life Write a #4linepoem as part of the day 20 of #YoPoDiMo or the YourQuote Poetry Diversity Month i.e. September. #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Flowers are threatened and plucked 

For their beauty but it never loses 

It's cologne of givingness 

And purity. 
 #love #nature she tells and teaches you a lot which no one can #teach ever in #life

Write a #4linepoem as part of the day 20 of #YoPoDiMo or the YourQuote Poetry Diversity Month i.e. September. #poemtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #4linepoem, where the last words of each line should rhyme with the word disappear. #dustpoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I opened myself without fear
appalled at the darkness I had all along allowed to enter
wondering why I couldn't become my own lover
and let all the accumulated dust disappear.. 

Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #4linepoem, where the last words of each line should rhyme with the word disappear. #dustpoem 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

In today's #rapidfire, write a #4linepoem, where the last word of the first line should end with H, second line with an E, third with L, and fourth with P. #helppoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
It was a question of life and death
Either light dies or darkness gets a life
The night went in for the kill
Light was shivering on the window sill screaming for help In today's #rapidfire, write a #4linepoem, where the last word of the first line should end with H, second line with an E, third with L, and fourth with P. #helppoem

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

Collab on this spooky prompt and write a 4 line horror poem 👻 Must Use #sc4linehp to let us discover your poems 🖤👻 #spookiansclub #yqsc horror #horrorpoem #4linepoem #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Spookians Club

read more
Wearing a crown of snakes
their tongues darting in and out
She ruled the cemetery, spitting 
poison in the air 
dragging a demon everyday 
into her dreaded lair
 Collab on this spooky prompt and write a 4 line horror poem 👻

Must Use #sc4linehp to let us discover your poems 🖤👻

#spookiansclub #yqsc #horror #horrorpoem #4linepoem #yqbaba  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Spookians Club

Chitra Iyer

Collab on this Prompt and write a 4Line Horror Love Poem 😌❤️ Must Use #sc4linerpoem to let us discover your tales 🧟 #spookiansclub #yqsc horror #4linepoem #horrorlove #4linelovepoem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Spookians Club

read more
He kissed her fingers passionately one by one
He released them and covered them lovingly
She adored him, but unfortunately only the fingers remained, 
He was guilty of stealing them surreptitiously from her mortal remains. Collab on this Prompt and write a 4Line Horror Love Poem 😌❤️

Must Use #sc4linerpoem to let us discover your tales 🧟

#spookiansclub #yqsc #horror #4linepoem #horrorlove #4linelovepoem  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Spookians Club
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification