Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Stayhappyalways Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Stayhappyalways Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about stay a little longer with me song download, stay a little longer with me, stay with me lyrics, akcent stay with me, stay with me,

• 16 Followers
  • 12 Stories

Anand Nagada

The way I live, Is the way I like to be, The happy me, the real me. Accepting the positivity from life To enjoy it.. And to be happy in every situation Of tense and difficulty.. #yqbaba #stayhappy #Stayhappyalways #thewayilive

read more
The way I Live.. The way I live,
Is the way I like to be,
The happy me, the real me.

Accepting the positivity from life 
To enjoy it..
And to be happy in every situation 
Of tense and difficulty..

alex akash

पदवी डॉक्टर की है तो क्या?
महफिलों में जाना छोड़ दूँ,
अब भी मरीज़ हूंँ इश्क़ का,
और तुम कहते हो कि,
मैं महबूब नाम की दवाई छोड़ दूँ। Delicate to my big bro. Mukesh Raj
#asetheticthoughts  
#stayhappyalways #doctordiaries #doctorslife #alex #trendingquotes

Anand Nagda

The way I live, Is the way I like to be, The happy me, the real me. Accepting the positivity from life To enjoy it.. And to be happy in every situation Of tense and difficulty.. #yqbaba #stayhappy #Stayhappyalways #thewayilive

read more
The way I Live.. The way I live,
Is the way I like to be,
The happy me, the real me.

Accepting the positivity from life 
To enjoy it..
And to be happy in every situation 
Of tense and difficulty..

Ushoshi Das

Growing up will surely teach you to endure pain silently, till then why not learn to laugh out pains in crazy party nights? #laughoutpain #livelifetothefullest #stayhappyalways

kirti

Sangita Hazarika

If you are reading this now then please try to understand, all i did was only for our sake. If we don't have any future then what is the meaning of that relation #readtoolate 
#dontmisjudge #stayhappyalways
#yqbaba #yqbabachallenge #sangitahazarika_yq

arrey.oh.chachu

So guys tell me about your thoughts how you take every problems of your life??? 🙂 Someone close to me was upset...and it's a very normal thing..who doesn't have any problems in life ?? but wants to make her comfort so i used thats words...and i think its quite good enough and motivational speech and also suitable for post...soo coments and tell me about your thoughts how you take every problems in life?? #motivationalquotes #Inspiration #BePatience #Stayhappyalways #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Tell God Keep Giving More Problems Along With That Give Me Strength And Wisdom To Face It So guys tell me about your thoughts how you take every problems of your life???
🙂
Someone close to me was upset...and it's a very normal thing..who doesn't have any problems in life ??
but wants to make her comfort so i used thats words...and i think its quite good enough and motivational speech and also suitable for post...soo coments and tell me about your thoughts how you take every problems in life??
#motivationalquotes 
#inspiration 
#bepatience 
#stayhappyalways  #YourQuoteAndMine

Keerty Sharma

#Stayhappyalways stayhappy😊 #nojitoquotes #Mood

read more
Psychology says,
pretending to be happy 
when you are in pain, 
is just an example of 
how strong you are as a person.