Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best whatitalkaboutwhenitalkaboutlove Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best whatitalkaboutwhenitalkaboutlove Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about whatsapp love status, what is the studio for electronic music in germany, status in hindi for whatsapp, what is the meaning of, a status for whatsapp,

• 4 Followers
  • 6 Stories

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

What I talk when I talk about love??? 
Very simple!!! 
Expectations which are problem seekers, 
Commitments which would last only till marriage, 
Eagerness to meet which would disappear shortly, 
Addiction to talk which would varnish soon....  #whatitalkaboutwhenitalkaboutlove  #lovequotesforever #newwritersclub #yqbaba #yqdada #yqdidi #yqenglish #challenge

payal jaswal

I am not good with numbers but every number dives into 90 degrees when it comes to you. you're Andromeda to my earth and I've to travel 2.5 million light years to reside with you. you're the 7000 years old sacred scripture from where I find absolution for every sin that I've #Number #yqbaba #whatitalkaboutwhenitalkaboutlove

read more
you're 29th February inserted in 
calender after a gap of 4 years, 
and I've to wait for 1462 days and 
33, 684, 480 breathes to integrate 
with you again I am not good with numbers but 
every number dives into 90 degrees 
when it comes to you. you're 
Andromeda to my earth and I've 
to travel 2.5 million light years to 
reside with you. you're the 7000 years 
old sacred scripture from where I find
absolution for every sin that I've

Sangita Hazarika

When I talk about love 
There's only one thing
That touches my mind
And that's the love of 
         "Parents" 
The only being on earth
Who love us unconditionally
Without any love in return💗 #whatitalkaboutwhenitalkaboutlove #motherfatherlove #lifewithoutparents #preciouslove #yqbaba #sangitahazarika_yq

First Last

#Sorry #Important #information #Feel #never #weird 🧘 💠 Art is being contributed in tribute & harmony is the genealogy ethic for intimacy! 💠 Intimacy is a gracious selection of the great artistic work. 💠 Intimacy is a gracious selection of the precious artistic expression. #Happiness #Run #kindness #Wellbeing #intimacyin8words #whatitalkaboutwhenitalkaboutlove #fitpoem

read more
Sorry #Sorry #important #information #feel #never #weird 🧘

💠 Art is being contributed in tribute & harmony is the genealogy ethic for intimacy!

💠 Intimacy is a gracious selection of the great artistic work.

💠 Intimacy is a gracious selection of the precious artistic expression.

First Last

#shortlife #Sorry #Quit #writing #because of #people #acceptance It is strange to hear that I peek within myself, and people will not follow us until they are going on the same journey. Let run your device to walk alone or keep yourself in a silent auction 4 awaiting the arrival of hands! 🙌 TIME WILL RUN OUT SOON WITHOUT YOUR CONSENT! ⏰ CHANGE MIND'S PATTERN IN ORDER TO DRIVE SENSE! ¶🎶≠=====================================≠ 🎶¶ #Strange #Run #mindset #crazy #concern #intimacyin8words #whatitalkaboutwhenitalkaboutlove

read more
Life is too short but, #shortlife #sorry #quit #writing #because of #people #acceptance

It is strange to hear that I peek within myself, and people will not follow us until they are going on the same journey. Let run your device to walk alone or keep yourself in a silent auction 4 awaiting the arrival of hands! 🙌

TIME WILL RUN OUT SOON WITHOUT YOUR CONSENT! 
⏰
CHANGE MIND'S PATTERN IN ORDER TO DRIVE SENSE!
¶🎶≠=====================================≠ 🎶¶

First Last

#shortlife #energy #never #dies #weird to #hear #Feel 💓 One should be followed the unique number which runs us beyond the control, let your mind over the hyperlinks integrate; let's go along with weaknesses, now enable your story, run protection by yourself & till the end remains safe or have no desire to find out something own essence. Now wake up, let's go and identify the source code of ethics. It's like a disorder arrangements, the best rearrange is the real estate of sequence to make your #Soul #Run #Order #sunshine #SelfMotivation #discover #Sequence #Arrangement #intimacyin8words #fitpoem🧘🌱 #whatitalkaboutwhenitalkaboutlove

read more
Life is too short but, #shortlife #energy #never #dies #weird to #hear #feel 💓

One should be followed the unique number which runs us beyond the control, let your mind over the hyperlinks integrate; let's go along with weaknesses, now enable your story, run protection by yourself & till the end remains safe or have no desire to find out something own essence.  Now wake up, let's go and identify the source code of ethics. It's like a disorder arrangements, the best rearrange is the real estate of sequence to make your

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification