Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best losesomeone Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best losesomeone Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about quotes about losing someone you love and moving on, needed to lose you to love me lyrics, lose you to love me, love you to lose me, fear to lose someone you love quotes,

• 75 Followers
  • 78 Stories

Brutally Broken....(Pushkar)

br💔ken #losesomeone #lost_Love #लव

read more

Sahil Dindor

Sameera shaikh652

#healing__heartt #losesomeone heartbroken💔feel #ehsaas

read more

Anu

PRUTHWIC SAGAR 🚩

#yqquotes #yqmalayalamquotes life #ഓർമ്മകൾ #മറവി #pssquotes #losesomeone

read more
            #yqquotes #yqmalayalamquotes #life  #ഓർമ്മകൾ #മറവി #pssquotes #losesomeone

Chanchal Jaiswal

What do you when you #losesomeone? #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Babatoyouilovelifeyqzealyqhealingyqlife

read more
The course is run.
The moment you lose yourself
It's infinite that you won
The chance of losing is none
Ecstasy! The clouds lose the soul
The rain has winning rhythm
The green! Serene! The nature
And the earth! Do you think
What is lost and what is won
Life is not a calculative sum What do you when you #losesomeone? #collab  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba#toyou#ilovelife#yqzeal#yqhealing#yqlife

Monisha Biswas

What do you when you #losesomeone? #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #losesomeone #Collab #yqbabaquotes

read more
You get simultaneously ideas
To shatter yourself
But at last comes the idea
To revive yourself by you.. What do you when you #losesomeone? #collab  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#losesomeone
#collab
#yqbabaquotes

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

What do you when you #losesomeone? #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

read more
Don't feel bad
You'll always find a better one 
If that was not your decision of losing
As you get pens in the place of pencils...  What do you when you #losesomeone? #collab  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

Vennila

What do you when you #losesomeone #YourQuoteAndMine love #yqbaba #yqbabaquotes life #lifequotes #Collab Collaborating with YourQuote Baba 196/365

read more
your heart will wander 
looking for them and
making every possible scenarios in mind 
Of having them back in your life ! What do you when you #losesomeone  #yourquoteandmine #love #yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #life #lifequotes #collab
196/365

Sunil Zarikar

What do you when you #losesomeone? #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You will realise value of that one..
Never stop loving your love one.. 
You will never understand how important you are for that special one,
Otherwise you always end up saying "I miss you a lot just comeback once" What do you when you #losesomeone? #collab  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification