Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best DearDad Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best DearDad Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about images with shayari for my dear mom i love u, my dear husband i love you whatsapp status download, i love you my dear 210, dear diary images with quotes in hindi, love you zindagi song from dear zindagi,

• 46 Followers
  • 50 Stories

Vivek Jain

Monisha Biswas

Welcome to the Day 19 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. Today, collab and dedicate a letter to your dad. #DearDad #letters #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
So many things I want to tell
But cant do that at once
I'm happy that you were and are always there when nobody was and is there at all Welcome to the Day 19 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. 

Today, collab and dedicate a letter to your dad. #deardad #letters #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Welcome to the Day 19 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. #chitsletter Today, collab and dedicate a letter to your dad. #DearDad #letters #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Heavens above, I hope dad is under a shower of love. He probably never knew how to shower love, so do show him. Right, Dad? I wonder how we lived without exchanging a smile, how we survived in our studied and forced silences all the while, how we walked the path of life avoiding the other's footsteps that seemed more wrong than right. 
Today, my silence gets a voice but unfortunately it won't get to you. Enjoy yourself dad as I am enjoying myself this side, enjoying with nobody by my side. Let's make amends when we meet again next lifetime or whenever, ok Dad?  Welcome to the Day 19 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. 
#chitsletter
Today, collab and dedicate a letter to your dad. #deardad #letters #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

Welcome to the Day 20 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. Today, write and dedicate a letter to your dad. #DearDad #FathersDay #letters #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You belonged to that era when 'love you' wasn't said, it was just left unsaid on my skin.. with every gentle whack, every touch
It continues to be felt by me and yes, it still lingers as I attempt to digitalize your memory with love oozing from my fingers.. Welcome to the Day 20 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

Today, write and dedicate a letter to your dad. #deardad #fathersday #letters #YourQuoteAndMine

Anjali Bisht

Welcome to the Day 20 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. Today, write and dedicate a letter to your dad. #DearDad #FathersDay #letters #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
There is a silence hidden in my soul. Maybe no words can ever tell what I am missing in life. I don't remember the time when I saw you last. Maybe it was yesterday, maybe years back or maybe I never cared enough to admire you the way it was meant to be.

But today, and every day, I wish things were different. For once I wish I could tell you how much I love you, how much I need you. 
We never got the chance to explain the love we had, you couldn't express I could understand.
I remember the time I used to buy a pen on father's day. You had that smile and I always thought one day it will be something bigger and better that just a pen. Someday I will give you the best present of your life. But the day never came.
 I had nothing back then, but you were there, and today, I have nothing because you are not here.

I haven't grieved you yet and I won't be able to do that ever. Welcome to the Day 20 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

Today, write and dedicate a letter to your dad. #deardad #fathersday #letters #YourQuoteAndMine

Gayathri

Welcome to the Day 19 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June . #yqbaba #yqdidi Today, collab and dedicate a letter to your dad. #DearDad #letters #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
We all talk about super heroes
And people tell they are fictional
But I don't agree
As you are my super hero
I don't need to worry about anything
When my super hero is there

Happy Father's Day!!❤️ Welcome to the Day 19 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June . #yqbaba #yqdidi

Presha

Welcome to the Day 19 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. Today, collab and dedicate a letter to your dad. #DearDad #letters #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
If mom has given me life, you have taught me how to live it fully!
I know you don't express it much...but you love me more than anything and everything... you are the epitome of love and sacrifice and nothing I do can ever repay that!
The life I'm living today is all because of you...my identity is from you... I'm all I'm because of you!
Thank you for making me,me...and doing everything for me which I don't even deserve! Welcome to the Day 19 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. 

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
whenever I think of the compromises you did for us, I realise how in dept we are.  Welcome to the Day 20 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

Shubhi Mahajan

"Bas ek baar tumko dekhne ko tarsun, Maano na kehna mera. Main toh bas ek baar tumko dekhne ko tarsun, Kehta hai dil yeh mera." :)❤️ _______________________ For a better read~ #FathersDay #yqbaba #DearDad #singleparent #fatherlovesyqp #thegirl_who #fathersdaymarathon

read more
•THE GIRL WHO WANTS TO WISH HER FATHER•

The night just a day
before father's day, 
she spent with tears 
in her eyes and with a
question in her mind, 
"Will she be able to wish 
her father who hasn't 
done the duty of being 
father till date?"

She speaks to herself
about what her father
has done for his children.
She often tries to go 
and talk with her father
but alot of things stop her. 
She yearns to meet him. 

All because somewhere in her life,
she felt the lack of love from her father.
She felt the homesick
not for that place but 
for her father. 
She is tired of seeing her
mother doing all kinds of duties. 
She together with her mother 
is healing a lot of things. 

People do not understand everything since birth. 
_Time make them that way._ "Bas ek baar tumko dekhne ko tarsun,
Maano na kehna mera.
Main toh bas ek baar tumko dekhne ko tarsun,
Kehta hai dil yeh mera." :)❤️

For a better read~

Avishek Sen

read more
It seems to be a cliche that at a point of time you handover your responsibilities,
It has been time immemorial but the workmanship, care and guidance remains intact,
May It be life lessons on adjusting in boarding school, cater to exigency situations, creating a visionary career path everything has been so unconditional and selfless,
Although it is almost impossible to reciprocate but the heart mutters on this special day with gratitude..."Happy Father's Day"... Welcome to the Day 19 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification