Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best badapachtaoge Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best badapachtaoge Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about falling in love with you seems like a really bad idea, you give love a bad name lyrics, you give love a bad name, need your love so bad, i love you so bad,

• 25 Followers
  • 24 Stories

sanjana Bhardwaj

Heard of this song #badapachtaoge from #arijitsingh? 😹 Nahi, toh "You'll regret it later"- Rough translation. Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #SongMeme #coronameme entries to #YQMT870 and wish him a very #happybirthday. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
मुझसे "पंगे" लेकर 🤨🤨🤨... Heard of this song #BadaPachtaoge from #ArijitSingh? 😹 Nahi, toh "You'll regret it later"- Rough translation. 

Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #SongMeme #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT870 and wish him a very #HappyBirthday.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

Aalok Sιngh

Heard of this song #badapachtaoge from #arijitsingh? 😹 Nahi, toh "You'll regret it later"- Rough translation. Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #SongMeme #coronameme entries to #YQMT870 and wish him a very #happybirthday. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When someone unfollow me on YQ,

LE ME:-

Heard of this song #BadaPachtaoge from #ArijitSingh? 😹 Nahi, toh "You'll regret it later"- Rough translation. 

Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #SongMeme #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT870 and wish him a very #HappyBirthday.  #YourQuoteAndMine

The Dream Doodler

Nah! I too have a collection and it's just that I require time. 😌 Ebb and Flow. Here goes my meme post 🙉. Heard of this song #badapachtaoge from #arijitsingh? 😹 Nahi, toh "You'll regret it later"- Rough translation. Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #SongMeme #coronameme entries to #YQMT870 and wish him a very #happybirthday. #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Me casually reading a write up, finding it wonderful and commenting it very genuinely but not bookmarking it.

Highlights feature to me be like:
 Nah! I too have a collection and it's just that I require time. 😌

Ebb and Flow. Here goes my meme post 🙉.

Heard of this song #BadaPachtaoge from #ArijitSingh? 😹 Nahi, toh "You'll regret it later"- Rough translation. 

Ar. Smitha

Heard of this song #badapachtaoge from #arijitsingh? 😹 Nahi, toh "You'll regret it later"- Rough translation. Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #SongMeme #coronameme entries to #YQMT870 and wish him a very #YourQuoteAndMine #smithasunkara Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When I forgot to wear mask
Mask to me while going out Heard of this song #BadaPachtaoge from #ArijitSingh? 😹 Nahi, toh "You'll regret it later"- Rough translation. 

Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #SongMeme #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT870 and wish him a very #YourQuoteAndMine #smithasunkara

see & feel

PS T

read more
लॉक डाउन तोड़ कर जो बाहर जाओगे.. Heard of this song #BadaPachtaoge from #ArijitSingh? 😹 Nahi, toh "You'll regret it later"- Rough translation. 

teacher baba ki teachings

read more
When someone tells to lecturer about the assignment,
Which you have not done.

You be like : Heard of this song #BadaPachtaoge from #ArijitSingh? 😹 Nahi, toh "You'll regret it later"- Rough translation. 

NEERAJ SIINGH

Heard of this song #badapachtaoge from #arijitsingh? 😹 Nahi, toh "You'll regret it later"- Rough translation. Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple SongMeme CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT870 and wish him a very #happybirthday. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes #neerajwritesmeme

read more
Jab tum mere memes nahi padhoge Heard of this song #BadaPachtaoge from #ArijitSingh? 😹 Nahi, toh "You'll regret it later"- Rough translation. 

Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple SongMeme CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT870 and wish him a very #HappyBirthday.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes #neerajwritesmeme

nitin shukla

जब भी मैं तुमसे बिछड़ने की बात करता, तो डांट देती थी बड़ी जोर से , मैं तो अब तक निभा रहा हूं पर तुम ही ना निभा सकी, वो वादा जो तुमने किया था अपनी ओर से | दुनिया घूमने वाला ये आवारा लड़का तुम्हें ना समझ पाया, जबकि तुम्हारी हर बात सुनता था बड़े गौर से | जब भी तुम सीने से लग कर बाहों में सोने की बात करती थी, मत पूछो यार हम गुजरते थे किस दौर से | #ArjitSingh #शायरी #missyou #zaruritha #nojohindi #lovestatus #lovesayri #badapachtaoge #desiboynitinshukla #arjitsingh_sad_status #missyousadstatus

read more

Rupendra Kumar

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification