Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best gonnamissyou Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best gonnamissyou Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about nothing gonna change my love for you lyrics, nothing gonna change my love for you, i am gonna love you lyrics, m gonna love you, nothing gonna change my love,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Sangita Hazarika

Today, when I opened Yourquote, I found out that, from 01 December, the app will shut down. I feel a sudden sadness come over me as I read this. I'm having trouble putting my sadness into words right now. I express a wide range of feelings in this place, from happy to sad and from difficult days to good ones. Everytime I feel alone, I find a friend in 'Yourquote'. You gave me the freedom to express myself completely without any limitations. And now you also want to give up holding my hand in a #yqbaba #gonnamissyou #ThankYouNote #Yourquoteapp #cinemagraph #yourquotewriters #sangitahazarika_yq #thankyouyourquote

read more
Thank you Yourquote
You'll be missed❤️

Today, when I opened Yourquote, I found out that, from 01 December, the app will shut down. I feel a sudden sadness come over me as I read this. I'm having trouble putting my sadness into words right now. 
I express a wide range of feelings in this place, from happy to sad and from difficult days to good ones. Everytime I feel alone, I find a friend in 'Yourquote'.
You gave me the freedom to express myself completely without any limitations. And now you also want to give up holding my hand in a

Manku Allahabadi

"Wakanda Forever"😢😢 ................................................ You bring King T'Challa to life in "Black Panther" A learned, humble and immensely talented actor you were You left so early, Gonna miss you Buddy A true fighter in real life Rest in Power, King......... #RIP #gonnamissyou #blackpanther #mankuallahabadi #WakandaForever #chadwickboseman

read more
You bring King T'Challa to life in "Black Panther"
A learned, humble and immensely talented actor you were
You left so early, Gonna miss you Buddy
A true fighter in real life......Rest in Power, King........."Wakanda Forever" !!

#ChadwickBoseman #RIP #wakandaforever
-Manku Allahabad "Wakanda Forever"😢😢
You bring King T'Challa to life in "Black Panther"
A learned, humble and immensely talented actor you were
You left so early, Gonna miss you Buddy
A true fighter in real life

Rest in Power, King.........

RkRahul

#sepration #Poetry  #sad #gonnamissyou

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification