Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best doyouremember Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best doyouremember Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about doy care aloe vera soap review, doy meaning, doy, doyou, doy soap,

• 30 Followers
  • 38 Stories

Monisha Biswas

#Collab and share what should your friends remember? #doyouremember #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #doyouremember #yqbaba #Collab

read more
You had talked with me lovingly
last time! #Collab and share what should your friends remember? #doyouremember #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#doyouremember #yqbaba #collab

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

#Collab and share what should your friends remember? #doyouremember #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lovequotesforever #newwritersclub

read more
Days were our meeting time and 
nights were our leaving time
Which is totally upside down now.... 

#Collab and share what should your friends remember? #doyouremember #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lovequotesforever #newwritersclub

Sancheeta Singha

92 #Collab and share what should your friends remember? #doyouremember #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
We are play, sing
And write together
 Now fight in any topic
Because 
 we are rival 92
#Collab and share what should your friends remember? #doyouremember #YourQuoteAndMine

Sakshi Vashist

It's so difficult
To pick up where we left 
Because
You don't remember
Where to pick up
And I don't remember
Why you left 

#doyouremember #catchup #pickup #remember #left #why #where #difficult

Bizz_are_ Soul

Being missed is... a blessing. Write a short poem titled #doyoumissme #yqmuse #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #YourQuotes #yqbaba #doyouremember

read more
I search for you,
in the crowd
only to be rejected, disheartened later...
Can I ask you once?
Do you even remember me? Being missed is...  a blessing. Write a short poem titled #doyoumissme 

#yqmuse #poemtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Muse
#yqquotes  
#yourquotes 
#yqbaba

Bizz_are_ Soul

#Collab and share what should your friends remember? #doyouremember #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yourquotebaba #YourQuotes #iamdoingreat

read more
when you last smiled
and said, 'I am doing well'. #Collab and share what should your friends remember? #doyouremember #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqbaba 
#yourquotebaba 
#yourquotes 
#iamdoingreat

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

#Collab and share what should your friends remember? #doyouremember #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rs_rupendra05 #रूप_की_गलियाँ #Smile #Happiness #Happy

read more
You don't have even a single Reason to SMILE, but you do ☺️🙂😊 #Collab and share what should your friends remember? #doyouremember #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rs_rupendra05  #रूप_की_गलियाँ #smile #happiness #happy

Feba

#Collab and share what should your friends remember? #doyouremember #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

I would be down on my knee after the fight with the day...
Like a promise you came along to save the day!
"Sky ain't the limit"would be the say of the day...
"You are made to achieve something greater"!would light up the bay.
An acquaintance blossomed into friendship ...
Holding onto the promise of being through every hardship.. #Collab and share what should your friends remember? #doyouremember #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

#Collab and share what should your friends remember? #doyouremember #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
We spent time together.
The spark in your eyes,
The wideness of your smile,
The way you repeat a word,
If it goes unheard by me.
How I loved to brush,
the single Strand Of your hair.
Time was our biggest enemy, 
As it ran fast after we met. 
I know you do remember, 
But i want to know, 
Do you miss those Moments,
Like i do now?  #Collab and share what should your friends remember? #doyouremember #YourQuoteAndMine

Durgesh Tiwari Payesh

read more
We met and what we said  #Collab and share what should your friends remember? #doyouremember #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification