Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dearteachers Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dearteachers Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about my dear husband i love you whatsapp status download 13, my dear husband i love you whatsapp status download, my dear dear mother i love you very much, i love you my dear 210, i love you my dear,

• 22 Followers
  • 25 Stories

Jyotsna Joshi

Seema Sharma

Happy Teacher's Day. Write and dedicate your #letters to teachers. Keep learning. :) #dearteachers #HappyTeachersday #Teachersday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
i always believe that you get inspired mostly by your teachers what they say how they say etc in the journey of studies i got some of the best teacher who are my inspiration also now and i always be thankful of them because they made me understand the power of knowledge🙏 Happy Teacher's Day. Write and dedicate your #letters to teachers. Keep learning. :) #dearteachers #happyteachersday #teachersday #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Fairy Lights

Happy Teacher's Day. Write and dedicate your #letters to teachers. Keep learning. :) #dearteachers #HappyTeachersday #Teachersday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #Teachersday #RESPECT

read more
I lack the words to be thankful to you. But, certainly I will try, not expressing is not something taught by you. The confidence I have? Is all thanks to you. The knowledge I have? Again has everything to do with you. My growth into a better person? Is certainly backed by you. So, dear teachers for you? I'll always have respect now and forever due.  Happy Teacher's Day. Write and dedicate your #letters to teachers. Keep learning. :) #dearteachers #happyteachersday #teachersday #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #teachersday #respect

Siã

Happy Teacher's Day. Write and dedicate your #letters to teachers. Keep learning. :) #dearteachers #HappyTeachersday #Teachersday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #eeya #Teacher_cum_friend

read more
Thankyou for being my biggest "Inspiration" and "Motivation" throughout my GOOD and BAD times.

You proved to be my
#Teacher_cum_friend!!
 Happy Teacher's Day. Write and dedicate your #letters to teachers. Keep learning. :) #dearteachers #happyteachersday #teachersday #YourQuoteAndMine
#eeya

jaideep khanduja

Happy Teacher's Day. Write and dedicate your #letters to teachers. Keep learning. :) #dearteachers #HappyTeachersday #Teachersday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I wish, you had no pressures of
Syllabus, peers, seniors, juniors,
And duffer educationists. 

So that you could have been able to
Build a pure bond with your students
And build this nation
With all your strength, knowledge, 
and wisdom
In your own way.  Happy Teacher's Day. Write and dedicate your #letters to teachers. Keep learning. :) #dearteachers #happyteachersday #teachersday #YourQuoteAndMine

Shail Raghuvanshi

Happy Teacher's Day. Write and dedicate your #letters to teachers. Keep learning. :) #dearteachers #HappyTeachersday #Teachersday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Teachersday #writerscommunity #writersofinstagram

read more
Without you I will not be the person I am today.
There is so much that you have taught. There is only so much I can say.
"Thank you for being there.
Thank you for instilling the values of time and education.
It is because of you that I am able to pass the same values to the next generation."
Humble gratitude!
 Happy Teacher's Day. Write and dedicate your #letters to teachers. Keep learning. :) #dearteachers #happyteachersday #teachersday #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba  #teachersday  #writerscommunity #writersofinstagram

Shanmuga Priya Murugan

read more
You are being ladder for many students to reach heights
You are being the sparkle light in students life
You bring motivation to achieve in life
Without any benifits, 
You are encouraging students 
to learn every perspects of life
On this day, Wishing you all very happy teacher's day.. Happy Teacher's Day. Write and dedicate your #letters to teachers. Keep learning. :) #dearteachers #happyteachersday #teachersday #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr Upama Singh

Happy Teacher's Day. Write and dedicate your #letters to teachers. Keep learning. :) #dearteachers #Teachersday Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You all teachers who taught me from nursery to postgraduate have influenced my life. You always guided me for taking right decisions to get best options to choose career. Happy Teacher's Day. Write and dedicate your #letters to teachers. Keep learning. :) #dearteachers  #teachersday 

Divyanshu Pathak

read more
You are the pivot of the development of the nation and the builder of future life. The credit for the progress of any nation goes to the teachers only because it is the result of their quality education.
I have no words to thank you for this service. All I would say is that keep doing this holy act of yours with full devotion. Wishing you a very Happy Teacher's Day. Happy Teacher's Day. Write and dedicate your #letters to teachers. Keep learning. :) #dearteachers #happyteachersday #teachersday #YourQuoteAndMine

Aruna Menon

read more
You mould and shape lives 
You teach hands to create 
You train minds to think and solve
You ensure brains grow and evolve
You allow hearts to share and love 
Teachers, true blessings from above !!! 

Happy Teachers Day !  Happy Teacher's Day. Write and dedicate your #letters to teachers. Keep learning. :) #dearteachers #happyteachersday #teachersday #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification