Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best SharmKro Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best SharmKro Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about usse to mujhpe sharm aati h sad shayri 0, shayari on sharm, usse to mujhpe sharm aati h shayri 0, sadak to sharm aati hai, gori to sharm aati hai,

• 3 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Naveen Mittal

Muje kl hi #boyslockerroom ke bare me pta chla Usi ke liye ye gussa bhra hua he words nikle he. Pls read till last and share this to those parents who think that their sons go to school for reading. They go to college not for the purpose of reading but for the purpose of Rape planning. In last I also want to request girls that please don't send pics even to your bestfriends because you don't know what is going on in their mind. #boyslockerroom #SharmKro #yqdost #yqquotes

read more
Tum jaise ladkon ne saare boys badnaam kr diye he,
Mujhe to in parents ki sochkr bura lgta he jo smjte he ki humara beta 
Padh likh ke bhut bda Aadmi bnega.
Par unhe kya pta unka beta kya gul khila rha he,
Are haiwano thodi to sharm kro age 16-17 bas jis age me desh ke kayi ladke desh ke liye ld rhe he,
Or kuch tum jaise ldke bhi he jo Ladkiyo ke jism se khelne ki planning kr rhe he,
Tum jaise ladkon ki vajah se saare ladkon ko Galat bola jàta he,
Are Gande insanon agar tumhari yhi soch rhi to tum jaise ldkon ki Vajah se bahut sari ldkiya college jaana band kr degi.
Kuch to sharm karo😠😠 Muje kl hi #boyslockerroom ke bare me pta chla 
Usi ke liye ye gussa bhra hua he words nikle he.
Pls read till last and share this to those parents who think that their sons go to school for reading.
They go to college not for the purpose of reading but for the purpose of Rape planning.
In last I also want to request girls that please don't send pics even to your bestfriends because you don't know what is going on in their mind.
#boyslockerroom #sharmkro 
#yqdost #yqquotes

shivani dwivedi

Rape tu karta rhega,ILzaam mujh par lgte rhenge
Teri Haiwaniyat par nhi,Sawal mujh par uth'te rhenge
Aree ab to raat ki chaandni bhi tujhse darti hai..
Ha ab tu kahega ki "vo raat me kyu nikalti hai"...

-Shivani #SharmKro#AdharmNhi

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification