Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dontfindsense Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dontfindsense Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

nocturnal_muse_

Dragging hours with a pace of continuous chores. The nonstop ticking, reminding of how I lose it with its every beat. Pausing to drink a seep from that water bottle, not for thirst, but to lessen the burden of the back that's been screaming language of hurt. The hours run and get drained, the minutes of pause though begging for ending their break. The silent break that breaks the hallucination of a pause, of how calming the effect of its presence should have caused. The moment when you sit an #nosense #dontfindsense #rants

read more
being ok is the new "perfect". 
how, do you ask?
maybe because "perfect" have been overused yet hadly existed.

yes 
"I am ok"

©nocturnal_muse_ Dragging hours with a pace of continuous chores. The nonstop ticking, reminding of how I lose it with its every beat. Pausing to drink a seep from that water bottle, not for thirst, but to lessen the burden of the back that's been screaming language of hurt. 

The hours run and get drained, the minutes of pause though begging for ending their break. The silent break that breaks the hallucination of a pause, of how calming the effect of its presence should have caused.
 The moment when you sit an

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification