Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best biggestmistake Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best biggestmistake Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about biggest signs that she is in love with you, biggest day of the year in india, biggest failure in life turning into most successful persons, who is the biggest rich man in the world, the name of the biggest waterfall in india,

• 8 Followers
  • 6 Stories

Bhoomi Anand

My biggest mistake is ....
I trust people so easily... #biggestmistake #trustissues #trustingwrongpeople

Aamir Qais AnZar

Thanks YourQuote Baba for liking my Quote..🙏 OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #candlespic • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ Collab with your soulful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. Collaborating with Aesthetic Thoughts इस बात पे निर्भर करता है...भरोसा करना सीखो... #threat #bringchange #glory #biggestmistake #religionpolitics #ReligionVShumanity #loveistheonlyweapon

read more
Love is the only way you would bring
glory to your religion. Any other way,
you are a biggest threat to it. Thanks YourQuote Baba for liking my Quote..🙏
OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #candlespic
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ 
Collab with your soulful words.✨ 
• Must use hashtag: aestheticthoughts 
• Please maintain the aesthetics. 
Collaborating with Aesthetic Thoughts     
इस बात पे निर्भर करता है...भरोसा करना सीखो...

Chandan Mishra

मोहब्बत वो नहीं साहिब जो तुम कर रहे हो

मोहब्बत वो है जो हम निभा रहे हैं... #1stLove
#Biggestmistake

£shita $ingh

Never compare to every person you meet with yourself ..
No one is Same ..None are Similars.. #biggestmistake#hatelife#nojoto#Ctl#QnA

Rudra singhaniya

Biggest mistake of my life #Quotes #biggestmistake nojoto raushan singh Dreamy Shahjahan(Youtuber) Bhavana Pandey 🇦 🇳 🇰 🇮 🇹 🇮🇳 🇲OTIVATIO🇳0️⃣6️⃣

read more
THE BIGGEST MISTAKE WHICH I HAVE MADE IN MY LIFE IS LETTING PEOPLE STAY IN MY LIFE FAR LONGER THEN THEY DESERVE .. Biggest mistake of my life 
#quotes #biggestmistake #nojoto  raushan singh Dreamy Shahjahan(Youtuber)  Bhavana Pandey 🇦 🇳 🇰 🇮 🇹 🇮🇳 🇲OTIVATIO🇳0️⃣6️⃣

devil queen

this kills me everyday😭😭😭😢 #Failure#Life#biggestmistake #Abraham Raj Virani ࿇ђээя࿇ Ngachammi BOND Ravi singh

read more
my failure is that i couldnt do something worthwhile which could make my dad happy and proud that I am his daughter. to show him my capability, to say him thank you atleast for his love, care and support he gave me every time, during his last moments. that... i could have seen one last time and hold him in my arms. that is my biggest failure in my life and i will always be guilty about it. this kills me everyday😭😭😭😢 #failure#life#biggestmistake #Abraham Raj Virani ࿇ђээя࿇ Ngachammi BOND Ravi singh

Dreamy Clouds

The biggest mistake in my life is that I assumed everyone around are nice and trustworthy... #biggestmistake

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification