Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best bornin1800s Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best bornin1800s Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about born to love you quotes, love quotes for new born baby, born to love cursed to feel quotes, someone i love was born this month quotes, the trouble with being born quotes,

• 16 Followers
  • 18 Stories

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

#WhatIf you were born in the 1800s? What would have been different? #bornin1800s #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

read more
We would have known the meaning of humanity more than what we think it is....  #Whatif you were born in the 1800s? What would have been different? #bornin1800s #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

Hari Mohan

#WhatIf you were born in the 1800s? What would have been different? #bornin1800s #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
To aaj 219 sal ka hota #Whatif you were born in the 1800s? What would have been different? #bornin1800s  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

#WhatIf you were born in the 1800s? What would have been different? #bornin1800s #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I would try to be among the famous classic noted writers of the 19th century... #Whatif you were born in the 1800s? What would have been different? #bornin1800s  #YourQuoteAndMine

Ashmita Saha

#WhatIf you were born in the 1800s? What would have been different? #bornin1800s #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidiquotes #yqchallengeaccepted

read more
I would have been more close to the nature #Whatif you were born in the 1800s? What would have been different? #bornin1800s #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidiquotes #yqchallengeaccepted

Snigdha Agrawal

#WhatIf you were born in the 1800s? What would have been different? #bornin1800s #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I'd have a free run through golden meadows of daffodils, little cottages
resting at foot of green hills, horse 
drawn carriages no smoke emitting,
drink gallons of milk straight from 
udders to the kitchen. 
 #Whatif you were born in the 1800s? What would have been different? #bornin1800s #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine

sehar

#WhatIf you were born in the 1800s? What would have been different? #bornin1800s #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Babarulesoflogic

read more
then I would have known....
life without hassle...in beautiful countryside.
Away from this congestion... heaven like paradise.
Lovely twinkling sky.... astonishing sun rise.
Refreshing breeze...with cattle and farms by my side.
Peacefully elegant... enriched with affection and pride.
Greenery and leisure...would have been my ride.
No tension or detention...only had amazing sight.
Simple...sober and soothing... harmonious flight.
 #Whatif you were born in the 1800s? What would have been different? #bornin1800s #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba#rulesoflogic

sehar

#WhatIf you were born in the 1800s? What would have been different? #bornin1800s #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Babarulesoflogic

read more
then I would have witnessed
several revolutions.... several inventions... several independences.
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba#rulesoflogic

Priti Pratikshya

#WhatIf you were born in the 1800s? What would have been different? #bornin1800s #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

read more
I would have been free from this virtual world breathing in fresh air!!  #Whatif you were born in the 1800s? What would have been different? #bornin1800s #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqbaba

Jaya Prakash

#WhatIf you were born in the 1800s? What would have been different? #bornin1800s #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Sure....
Poetry.....lover
Nd
Writer #Whatif you were born in the 1800s? What would have been different? #bornin1800s #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine

sanjana ranjan

read more
May be I can see freedom fighters. #Whatif you were born in the 1800s? What would have been different? #bornin1800s  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification