Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best kanyewest Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best kanyewest Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about kadhal kan kattudhe images with love quotes, kadhal kan kattudhe movie images with quotes, kadhal kan kattudhe hd images with quotes, kadhal kan kattudhe film images with quotes, kadhal kan kattudhe images with quotes,

• 32 Followers
  • 35 Stories

#live_ur_lyf_in_ur_own_way

🇱 🇴ΛƎ 🇾 🇴 URZ 🇱 🇴 🇳 🇪 🇧 🇴 🇾 #being #Myself #bigsean #kanyewest #OneMan #can #changetheworld

read more

Chitra Iyer

Asmita Chakraborty 🙏🏽💖 Rough translation: Haha, now that's what I am talking about! #HappyBirthdayMeme to #kanyewest. 🤟Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #funnymeme entries to #YQMT2546. #YourQuoteAndMine #asmitsmiles

read more
Our Daily Prayer:
Pain, Pain go away, 
Never dare come in Asmita's way
We YQIANS are her pain guards
Tu uska kya lagta hai bey?
Finally, Happy Asmita 👇🏽 Asmita Chakraborty 🙏🏽💖

Rough translation: Haha, now that's what I am talking about!

#HappyBirthdayMeme to #KanyeWest.

🤟Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT2546.

Chitra Iyer

#chisumeme Sumana ..jawaab🥳 Rough translation: Like seriously? #HappyBirthdayMeme to #kanyewest. 🎂Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #funnymeme entries to #YQMT2544. #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
When Suma talks about my so called khatarnak imagination in her meme, me 👇🏽 #chisumeme Sumana ..jawaab🥳

Rough translation: Like seriously?

🎂Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT2544.

Fairy Lights

June Meme Challenge 8/30 #HappyBirthdayMeme to #kanyewest. 🤘 🐣Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #memetime #funnymeme entries to #YQMT1143. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

read more
People pass Sarcastic Comments on my height  June Meme Challenge 8/30

#HappyBirthdayMeme to #KanyeWest. 🤘

🐣Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple  #MemeTime #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT1143.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

Divya Kulkarni

#HappyBirthdayMeme to #kanyewest. 🤘 🐣Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #SongMeme #coronameme #funnymeme entries to #YQMT1143. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Let's spread some positivi'tea'
😂 😂 😂  #HappyBirthdayMeme to #KanyeWest. 🤘

🐣Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #SongMeme #CoronaMeme #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT1143.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Bizz_are_ Soul

June Meme Challenge 8/30 #HappyBirthdayMeme to #kanyewest. 🤘 🐣Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #SongMeme #memetime #funnymeme entries to #YQMT1143. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
someone who doesn't even know about writing,
gives a lame advice on literature
Me :  June Meme Challenge 8/30

🐣Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #SongMeme #MemeTime #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT1143.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sita Prasad

#HappyBirthdayMeme to #kanyewest. 🎊Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #funnymeme entries to #YQMT2545. Get. Set. Meme it. 🎈 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
*My kid  tries to explain how to search filters on insta *

Me: #HappyBirthdayMeme to #KanyeWest.

🎊Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT2545.

Get. Set. Meme it. 🎈  #YourQuoteAndMine

Mir Sohail

Rough translation: Haha, now that's what I am talking about! #HappyBirthdayMeme to #kanyewest. 🤟Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #funnymeme entries to #YQMT2546. Get. Set. Meme it. 😂 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Dinner mein Butter chicken
 tayaar hoga 😋😋😋 Rough translation: Haha, now that's what I am talking about!

🤟Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT2546.

Get. Set. Meme it. 😂 #YourQuoteAndMine

Mir Sohail

#HappyBirthdayMeme to #kanyewest. 🎊Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #funnymeme entries to #YQMT2545. Get. Set. Meme it. 🎈 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
I'm so cool
😊👉❤ #HappyBirthdayMeme to #KanyeWest.

🎊Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT2545.

Get. Set. Meme it. 🎈  #YourQuoteAndMine

khusi

June Meme Challenge 8/30 #HappyBirthdayMeme to #kanyewest. 🤘 🐣Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #SongMeme #memetime #funnymeme entries to #YQMT1143. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes Collaborating with YourQuote Baba ankitaguptamemes

read more
JB koi bolta hai.
Ur are so cute.
Tho muhje Bura Lagta h.
Qki wo MERI tarif Nahi balki burai karte hai.😭😭 June Meme Challenge 8/30

🐣Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #SongMeme #MemeTime #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT1143.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba ankitaguptamemes
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification