Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Saveyourlove Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Saveyourlove Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about poems to save the world with, this book will save your life, short poem on save water save life, shayari on save earth in hindi, save a life,

• 34 Followers
  • 36 Stories

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

What do you #Saveyourlove for? #Collab and share. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

read more
My daughter who learns 
how to replicate love through me...  What do you #saveyourlove for? #Collab and share.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

Dr.J.Kavitha

What do you #Saveyourlove for? #Collab and share. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Me as I love myself  What do you #saveyourlove for? #Collab and share.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Dipa Rani G.

What do you #Saveyourlove for? #Collab and share. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My plants as always! What do you #saveyourlove for? #Collab and share.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Ruthwik Reddy Sunketa

read more
Ages to come
Coz you will be the only requirement 
for my heart, until my death
Even if my life ends....
I wanna be that spark in your beautiful eyes!!!
Until then I will save my Love 
For you...... What do you #saveyourlove for? #Collab and share.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Osho Jain

What do you #Saveyourlove for? #Collab and share. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻❤️

read more
Someone special....
Destined by God for me❤️ What do you #saveyourlove for? #Collab and share.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻❤️

Sita Prasad

read more
Nothing, I spend it as much as I can,
because like natural elements,
it is the power which keeps things going,
it is not just a small flake,
to extinguish with one blow or a strike.
 What do you #saveyourlove for? #Collab and share.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Quote.Of .My.Thought

read more
My SouImate✌️🦋 What do you #saveyourlove for? #Collab and share.  #YourQuoteAndMine

praveen kalabhavi

read more
Those who believe me, trust me, and they want see smile on my face What do you #saveyourlove for? #Collab and share.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Kiran D Palankar

read more
Food What do you #saveyourlove for? #Collab and share.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
my grandkids  What do you #saveyourlove for? #Collab and share.  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification