Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best cupcake Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best cupcake Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about cupcake love quotes, the life of a cupcake poem, just a cupcake looking for a stud muffin meaning, ur my cupcake, chocolate cupcake quotes,

• 14 Followers
  • 13 Stories

Srishti Yadav

A warm hug under mistletoe
With a whisper of 
your love in ears.

And a cup cake in hand 
The Christmas become
More sweet this year.
 #yqbaba #yqtales #yqquotes #merrychristmas #cupcake #warmhugs #mistletoe #infinity

parul sharma

😛😛 #Diet #cupcake #sweet life love #Humour

read more
A balanced diet means a cupcake in each hand.. 😛😛 😛😛
#diet
#cupcake
#sweet
#life
#love 
#humour

Anand Nagada

#cupcake #Understands #soulconnected #yqbaba #the1kchallenge 82/1000 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Ashwini Dand 108/1000

read more
You can find many cupcakes,
But not the same one again...
 #cupcake #understands #soulconnected #yqbaba
#the1kchallenge  
82/1000 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Ashwini Dand
108/1000

Anand Nagada

#1000thquote #yqbaba #untilinfinity YourQuote Baba #cherrry #cupcake 404/366

read more
Untill infinity as parellel lines together

Always and forever

#1000thquote  #yqbaba #untilinfinity  YourQuote Baba  #cherrry #cupcake 
404/366

Anand Nagada

Dear Cherry, I was eagerly awaiting for the letters and key chain more than you thought. Finally recieved it today. My patience level was very well tested right from picking up this to courier untill coming to my hand. I know you had put all your emotions and feelings starting. You were feeling guilty whole time telling me that you couldnt pack them properly, trust me; the words penned were more important for me than its packaging. You did the same way as I, the Decoding trick ! I could #Friendship #yqbaba #postman #cupcake #bonding

read more
Dear Cherry,

Yours Cupcake !

Dear Cherry, 
I was eagerly awaiting for the letters and key chain more than you thought. Finally recieved it today. My patience level was very well tested right from picking up this to courier untill coming to my hand.

I know you had put all your emotions and feelings starting. 
You were feeling guilty whole time  telling me that you couldnt pack them properly, trust me; the words penned were more important for me than its packaging. 

You did the same way as I, the Decoding trick ! I could

Anand Nagda

#cupcake #Understands #soulconnected #yqbaba #the1kchallenge 82/1000 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Ashwini Dand 108/1000

read more
You can find many cupcakes,
But not the same one again...
 #cupcake #understands #soulconnected #yqbaba
#the1kchallenge  
82/1000 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Ashwini Dand
108/1000

Anand Nagda

#1000thquote #yqbaba #untilinfinity YourQuote Baba #cherrry #cupcake 404/366

read more
Untill infinity as parellel lines together

Always and forever

#1000thquote  #yqbaba #untilinfinity  YourQuote Baba  #cherrry #cupcake 
404/366

Anand Nagda

Dear Cherry, I was eagerly awaiting for the letters and key chain more than you thought. Finally recieved it today. My patience level was very well tested right from picking up this to courier untill coming to my hand. I know you had put all your emotions and feelings starting. You were feeling guilty whole time telling me that you couldnt pack them properly, trust me; the words penned were more important for me than its packaging. You did the same way as I, the Decoding trick ! I could #Friendship #yqbaba #postman #cupcake #bonding

read more
Dear Cherry,

Yours Cupcake !

Dear Cherry, 
I was eagerly awaiting for the letters and key chain more than you thought. Finally recieved it today. My patience level was very well tested right from picking up this to courier untill coming to my hand.

I know you had put all your emotions and feelings starting. 
You were feeling guilty whole time  telling me that you couldnt pack them properly, trust me; the words penned were more important for me than its packaging. 

You did the same way as I, the Decoding trick ! I could

DT-GAMER

#cupcake

read more
     THE LIFE OF A CUPCAKE

They put me in the oven to bake.
Me, a deprived and miserable cake.
Feeling the heat, I started to bubble.
Watching the others, I knew I was in trouble

Opened the door and I started my life.
Frosting me with a silver knife,
Decorating me with candy jewels.
The rest of my batch looked like fools.

Lifting me up, she took off my wrapper.
Feeling the breeze, I wanted to slap her.
Opening her mouth with shiny teeth inside,
This was the day this cupcake died.

#Cupcake

Eklavya Anand

Cupcake cupcake emoji trend #Shorts #viral #Trending #follow love #cupcake #Comedy

read more
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification