Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best serenity Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best serenity Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about god give me the serenity to accept the things i cannot change verse, god give me the serenity to accept the things i cannot change, lord give me the serenity to accept the things i cannot change, give me the serenity to accept the things i cannot change, serenity to accept the things i cannot change,

• 75 Followers
  • 140 Stories

Divya Kumari

"Evening skies painted with nature's colors, serenaded by the sweet chirps of birds.💚💛😍 #evening #serenity #Video #Life

read more

Mayuri Gaikwad

People attracted to materialistic desires as modernization are choosing fool's paradise over Serenity.

©Mayuri Gaikwad #serenity #modern #Materialistic #paradise #Fool #yqdidi #yqbaba

Dr.Madhumita Mulia

Dr.Madhumita Mulia

Pankaj Kathpalia

Lost in serenity...
I found me!

©Pankaj Kathpalia #boat #lost #serenity #me #i #Found #Life #Life_Experiences #selflesslydriven

Krishnadasi Sanatani

bhakt #Pyar #madhur #Devotional love #serenity #moansandmoons #june #girl #Ka Anil Ray Satyajeet Roy Vishwa Prakash Rama Goswami Maya Sharma #films

read more

Khushi Sharma

"Forgiveness is the synonym for serenity and blissful life."

- inkingletters_with_khushi

©Khushi Sharma Forgiveness 

#englishquotes #englishnojoto #khushisharmaa #nojotaquotes #nojotoenglish  #peace #serenity #blissful_life #Blissful #originalcontent

Mamun@b

#serenity(peace)

read more

Anica Jeslyn

Stay away from your phone for a while, it won't kill you, but in fact brings you joy and peace you didn't know were missing in your life. peace❤️ #GodLovesYou #FlowersInGarden #serenity #Poetry

read more

Bratati

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification