Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best beautifulpeople Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best beautifulpeople Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about beautiful quotes on love in kannada, beautiful love quotes for whatsapp, most beautiful hindi love shayari, a love so beautiful novel, beautiful poems on love in nature,

• 17 Followers
  • 25 Stories

Pushpa Rai...

Tay Swizzle

Well yes, this is what I feel when I look around. People don't want others to see their flaws nor they want to accept others' flaw. And this is where we're lagging behind :) #worldwelivein #scars #Smile #beautifulpeople #flawed_flawlessly #oneliner #yqbaba

read more
We live in a world where
Beautiful scars are hidden beneath painful smile... Well yes, this is what I feel when I look around.
People don't want others to see their flaws nor they want to accept others' flaw. And this is where we're lagging behind :)

#worldwelivein #scars #smile #beautifulpeople #flawed_flawlessly #oneliner #yqbaba

Akshaya

He loved me somewhere between me ordering food and waiting for it!😅 #foodie #yqbaba #yq #love #food #beautifulpeople

BangaLee

Tell someone they are beautiful, the way they smile will tell you how beautiful they are #lifequotes #lifelessons #beautifullife #beautifulpeople

BangaLee

Learn from a tree:

You don't need to be perfect to be beautiful #lifelessons #learning #musings #beautiful #beautifulpeople

BangaLee

The most beautiful people on earth are those who no matter what are proudly themselves

The statement is vague but so is the word 'beauty' #beautifullife #beautifulpeople #morningthoughts #beauty

Avik Das

Tell someone they are beautiful, the way they smile will tell you how beautiful they are #lifequotes #lifelessons #beautifullife #beautifulpeople

Avik Das

Learn from a tree:

You don't need to be perfect to be beautiful #lifelessons #learning #musings #beautiful #beautifulpeople

Avik Das

The most beautiful people on earth are those who no matter what are proudly themselves

The statement is vague but so is the word 'beauty' #beautifullife #beautifulpeople #morningthoughts #beauty

दीक्षा

उलझे-पेचीदा मोड़ पहाड़ों के
सुलझे-मुस्कुराते लोग पहाड़ों के #पहाड़ #लोग #darjeeling #beautifulpeople #diaryofdiksha #goodvibes #yqbaba #traveldiaries
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification