Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dearravana Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dearravana Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about my dear husband i love you whatsapp status download 13, my dear husband i love you whatsapp status download, my dear dear mother i love you very much, i love you my dear 210, i love you my dear,

• 24 Followers
  • 29 Stories

Uvarani jaganathan

A scholar, a villain, a yogi, a king and a criminal, Ravana donned many hats, one for each head you can see. This Vijayadashmi, when we are burning the Ravana inside and outside of us, write him a short note in 4 to 5 lines and tell him what do you admire or detest him for. For long letters, use the caption. #dearravana #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Every year they burn you for the past...
But they don't bother evils in the present...  A scholar, a villain, a yogi, a king and a criminal, Ravana donned many hats, one for each head you can see. 

This Vijayadashmi, when we are burning the Ravana inside and outside of us, write him a short note in 4 to 5 lines and tell him what do you admire or detest him for. For long letters, use the caption. 

#DearRavana #Collab  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Tejaswini Patra

A scholar, a villain, a yogi, a king and a criminal, Ravana donned many hats, one for each head you can see. This Vijayadashmi, when we are burning the Ravana inside and outside of us, write him a short note in 4 to 5 lines and tell him what do you admire or detest him for. For long letters, use the caption. #dearravana #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba #kuchbateeinankahi Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Koi maane ya naa maane 
Per Ravan tu aacha tha....
Maataa Sita sati bani
kyun ki Ravan tu sachha tha....

Chahe ladli behen ki bhai,ya phir Siva bhakta,
Jab bana tu mahagyani ,na kisi roop mein tu kacchha tha...
Koi maane ya na maane 
Per Raavan tu aacha tha.... A scholar, a villain, a yogi, a king and a criminal, Ravana donned many hats, one for each head you can see. 

This Vijayadashmi, when we are burning the Ravana inside and outside of us, write him a short note in 4 to 5 lines and tell him what do you admire or detest him for. For long letters, use the caption. 

#dearravana #collab #yourquoteandmine #yqbaba #kuchbateeinankahi

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

A scholar, a villain, a yogi, a king and a criminal, Ravana donned many hats, one for each head you can see. This Vijayadashmi, when we are burning the Ravana inside and outside of us, write him a short note in 4 to 5 lines and tell him what do you admire or detest him for. For long letters, use the caption. #dearravana #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

read more
You are in different forms 
in present days
But the difficulty is 
Identifying you 
As you spray sugar words
into our ears....  A scholar, a villain, a yogi, a king and a criminal, Ravana donned many hats, one for each head you can see. 

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

Sai Sameera Voleti

Though he done many mistakes, his love for sister and his devotion should be learnt as a lesson. A scholar, a villain, a yogi, a king and a criminal, Ravana donned many hats, one for each head you can see. This Vijayadashmi, when we are burning the Ravana inside and outside of us, write him a short note in 4 to 5 lines and tell him what do you admire or detest him for. For long letters, use the caption. #dearravana #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #raavanrealhero #lifelessons #myquoteandyours

read more
thank you for making us learn 
how to respect women, 
and letting us know what
intense devotion and love mean! 
 Though he done many mistakes, his love for sister and his devotion should be learnt as a lesson. A scholar, a villain, a yogi, a king and a criminal, Ravana donned many hats, one for each head you can see. 

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #raavanrealhero

Karthika Karthika

A scholar, a villain, a yogi, a king and a criminal, Ravana donned many hats, one for each head you can see. This Vijayadashmi, when we are burning the Ravana inside and outside of us, write him a short note in 4 to 5 lines and tell him what do you admire or detest him for. For long letters, use the caption. #dearravana #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
How can manage your
    ten heads.... 😂😂 A scholar, a villain, a yogi, a king and a criminal, Ravana donned many hats, one for each head you can see. 

Osho Jain

A scholar, a villain, a yogi, a king and a criminal, Ravana donned many hats, one for each head you can see. This Vijayadashmi, when we are burning the Ravana inside and outside of us, write him a short note in 4 to 5 lines and tell him what do you admire or detest him for. For long letters, use the caption. #dearravana #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻🌼🌸🙏🌞yqdidi A message to everyone 🌼🌸🙏

read more
According to the mythological account whatever I have seen on TV and heard from folk,... I don't know  whether it is true or not or just folk generated, so if Iam unintentionally hurting someone's religious sentiments,, I seek your forgiveness beforehand .....
Although Ravan abducted Sita maiya but he did that without even touching her.......
Ravana was known for his bad qualities, not a Idol of any quality at all.... except this, even Ravan didn't touch her and kept her in Ashoka garden safely.....
But today people who commit crimes to women.... They are not only many times more cruel, but also these accused are  enjoying impunity in the country of great God श्री राम... 
'' India '' is ranked 1 st in Thomson Reuters report of highest sexual,domestic violence to women...... Isn't it highly miserable and concerning........ In my opinion these rape accused are most wasteful elements of society..... रावण से भी भत्तर हैं ये लोग।
If we really worship Ramji.....then please take pledge on this dushera to rid off worst ravan from our country and
Again from bottom of my heart, I wish you all happy dushera 🌸🌻🙏🌼 A scholar, a villain, a yogi, a king and a criminal, Ravana donned many hats, one for each head you can see. 

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻🌼🌸🙏🌞#yqdidi
A message to everyone 🌼🌸🙏

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
How did you managed beards of all the ten heads? A scholar, a villain, a yogi, a king and a criminal, Ravana donned many hats, one for each head you can see. 

praveen kalabhavi

read more
ದಸರಾ ಎನ್ನುವ ಶಬ್ದದ ಒಂದು ವ್ಯುತ್ಪತ್ತಿಯು ದಶಹರಾ ಎಂದೂ ಇದೆ. ದಶ ಎಂದರೆ ಹತ್ತು, ಹರಾ ಎಂದರೆ ಸೋತಿವೆ. ದಸರಾದ ಮೊದಲ ಒಂಬತ್ತು ದಿನಗಳ ನವರಾತ್ರಿಗಳಲ್ಲಿ ಹತ್ತೂ ದಿಕ್ಕುಗಳು ದೇವಿಯ ಶಕ್ತಿಯಿಂದ ಸಂಪನ್ನವಾಗಿರುತ್ತವೆ ಮತ್ತು ನಿಯಂತ್ರಣಕ್ಕೊಳಪಟ್ಟಿರುತ್ತವೆ. ಅಂದರೆ ಹತ್ತೂ ದಿಕ್ಕುಗಳಲ್ಲಿನ ದಿಕ್ಪಾಲಕರು, ಗಣರು ಮುಂತಾದವರ ಮೇಲೆ ನಿಯಂತ್ರಣವಿರುತ್ತದೆ. ಹತ್ತೂ ದಿಕ್ಕುಗಳ ಮೇಲೆ ವಿಜಯವು ದೊರಕಿರುತ್ತದೆ. ಇದಕ್ಕೆ ಸಂಬಂಧಪಟ್ಟಂತೆ ಈ ದಿನಕ್ಕೆ ದಶಹರಾ, ದಸರಾ, ವಿಜಯ ದಶಮಿ ಮುಂತಾದ ಹೆಸರುಗಳಿವೆ.

ಇದು ಮೂರೂವರೆ ಮುಹೂರ್ತಗಳಲ್ಲಿ ಒಂದಾಗಿದೆ. ‘ಆಶ್ವಯುಜ ಶುಕ್ಲ ದಶಮಿ’ಗೆ ವಿಜಯದಶಮಿ ಎನ್ನುವ ಹೆಸರಿದೆ. ಇದು ನವರಾತ್ರಿ ಮುಗಿದ ನಂತರದ ದಿನವಾಗಿದೆ. ಆದುದರಿಂದ ಇದನ್ನು ನವರಾತ್ರಿಯ ಸಮಾಪ್ತಿಯ ದಿನವೆಂದೂ ಪರಿಗಣಿಸುತ್ತಾರೆ. ಕೆಲವು ಮನೆತನಗಳಲ್ಲಿ ನವರಾತ್ರಿಯ ದೇವಿಯನ್ನು ನವಮಿಯಂದು ಮತ್ತು ಕೆಲವರು ದಶಮಿಯಂದು ವಿಸರ್ಜನೆ ಮಾಡುತ್ತಾರೆ. ಈ ದಿನ ಸೀಮೋಲ್ಲಂಘನ, ಶಮೀ ಪೂಜೆ, ಅಪರಾಜಿತಾ ಪೂಜೆ ಮತ್ತು ಆಯುಧಪೂಜೆ ಈ ನಾಲ್ಕು ಕಾರ್ಯಗಳನ್ನು ಮಾಡಬೇಕಾಗಿರುತ್ತದೆ. A scholar, a villain, a yogi, a king and a criminal, Ravana donned many hats, one for each head you can see. 

praveen kalabhavi

read more
Dussehra festival is also known as ‘Dashmi’ which means ‘ten’. It is followed by a long 9 days of festival called Navratri. It is very crucial and one of the most celebrated Hindu festivals.

Dussehra is known by different names in different parts of the country and celebrated with high enthusiasm in India. During Navratri, the Goddess Shakti’s 9 avatars are worshipped with different rituals in the country. Following the 20 days after Dussehra, another Indian major festival, Diwali is celebrated.
The real Indian culture can be witnessed during the Dussehra and Diwali. A scholar, a villain, a yogi, a king and a criminal, Ravana donned many hats, one for each head you can see. 

praveen kalabhavi

read more
I may look calm, but in my head I've killed you about 5 times.
Anger is just one letter short of DANGER!!!
 A scholar, a villain, a yogi, a king and a criminal, Ravana donned many hats, one for each head you can see. 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification