Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best learntolove Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best learntolove Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about quotes on lessons learnt in life, lesson learnt in life quotes, lessons learnt in life quotes, lessons learned in life quotes, lessons learnt in life,

• 8 Followers
  • 8 Stories

Lavish Goyal

Respect is primary🧡 #lavithoughts #lovequotes #learntolove #learntorespect

read more
Learn to do respect before love. Respect is primary🧡
#lavithoughts 
#lovequotes 
#learntolove 
#learntorespect

Lavish Goyal

Respect is primary🧡 #lavithoughts #lovequotes #learntolove #learntorespect

read more
Learn to do respect before love. Respect is primary🧡
#lavithoughts 
#lovequotes 
#learntolove 
#learntorespect

Tanweer Hashmi

Learn To Love  
                Without Reason. #learntolove  #without  #reason

Sonal Gupta

Spreading Hate ,Abusing someone anonymously is not cool
If you have the guts to confront face to face, then only say
Else keep your mouth shut and control your fingers from spreading Negativity #stopbeingahater #haters #learntolove #getalife #dontabuse

Bhavya Mehta

How to love someone unconditionally..?? #lovequotes love #unconditional #yqbaba #yqdidi #yourquotelove #learntolove #bhavyamehta

read more
हमसे मोहब्बत सीख कर वो
ज़माने से मोहब्बत करते हैं
चलो हम पर ना सही
वो ज़माने पर अपनी जान कुर्बान करते हैं | How to love someone unconditionally..??
#lovequotes #love  #unconditional #yqbaba #yqdidi #yourquotelove #learntolove #bhavyamehta

Aamir Qais AnZar

When everyone leaves you and you find nowhere to go to, you will find me one evening seated next to you on an Uber pool. You won't say a word. You will look at my hand. And quietly sigh. Complete the short story and write what will happen when #EveryOneLeavesYou #2019taughtme Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #firstperson #LoveYourSelfMore #learntolove #Eventually #allthetime #EnlightenAQUA

read more
The First Person, you should Learn 
to Love is Yourself Because.. 
Everybody Leaves you eventually. 

May be they won't leave, but 
they won't be there all the time. When everyone leaves you and you find nowhere to go to, you will find me one evening seated next to you on an Uber pool. You won't say a word. You will look at my hand. And quietly sigh.

Complete the short story and write what will happen when #EveryOneLeavesYou #2019taughtME
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba  
#FirstPerson #LoveYourSelfMore #LearnToLove #Eventually #AllTheTime #EnlightenAQua

Muhammad Islam

#learntolove

read more
No one is born hating another person because of his color of skin,
his background,
or his religion.
People must learn to hate...
And if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite. #LearnToLove

M.S.Usman

You whip me and blow cool air on the pain but...
I wonder why you call blowing air on my wounds love.
Shouldn't you stop whipping ?
-m.s usman. #definelove
#love
#poem
#stopthewhip
#learntolove
#msusmanpoem

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification