Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best waitin9words Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best waitin9words Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about wait for the right time love quotes, i will wait for you love quotes, i can t wait to marry you love quotes, i ll wait for you love quotes, wait for me love quotes,

• 44 Followers
  • 48 Stories

Uvarani jaganathan

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #waitin9words #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #300thquote

read more
The hope in love to be together in future!  Participate in this #rapidfire and define #waitin9words  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #300thquote

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #waitin9words #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

read more
Happy when others do it
Sad when we do ....  Participate in this #rapidfire and define #waitin9words  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

Sai Sameera Voleti

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #waitin9words #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Waiting is restless #waitingishard #myquoteandyours #ourlife

read more
restless feeling for 
a goal you want to fulfil Participate in this #rapidfire and define #waitin9words  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Waiting is restless #waitingishard #myquoteandyours #ourlife

Major Mystique

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #waitin9words #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The gravest weapon of time which pricks the patience  Participate in this #rapidfire and define #waitin9words  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Osho Jain

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #waitin9words #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Wait in my fate
Required to achieve something great Participate in this #rapidfire and define #waitin9words  #YourQuoteAndMine

sanjay sheoran

COLLAB CHALLENGE -'- क्या मैं सही हूँ ? आपके पास भी ऐसे लोग़ हैं क्या ? चलिये एक Quote ऐसे लोगों के नाम जो हमें कभी भूलते नहीँ l तेरे हर-इक वार की ख़बर थी, ए-दोस्त l मैंने तुझे खंजर पर धार लगाते देखा था ll #yqbaba #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #mdwriter #waitin9words #mdwriterurdu #sheoranshayari #IZZAT_MD

read more
के ख़ामोशी से समझा रहे हैं 
या ख़ामोश कर रहे हैं...$$!! COLLAB CHALLENGE -'- 
क्या मैं सही हूँ ? 
आपके पास भी ऐसे लोग़ हैं क्या ?  
चलिये एक Quote ऐसे लोगों के नाम जो हमें कभी भूलते नहीँ l 

तेरे हर-इक वार की ख़बर थी, ए-दोस्त l 
मैंने तुझे खंजर पर धार लगाते देखा था ll

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
Where time moves slowly and restlessness increases with time... Participate in this #rapidfire and define #waitin9words  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anitha Elisha

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #waitin9words #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #mykindawait

read more
 Makes us
     Anxious
       Curious
       &  furious sometimes 
       But it's Worthwhile...... 

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #waitin9words  #YourQuoteAndMine
#mykindawait

praveen kalabhavi

read more
Trust
 and
Wait
For
What
Is
Still
Unseen
Moment Participate in this #rapidfire and define #waitin9words  #YourQuoteAndMine

Poonam Suyal

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #waitin9words #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqdada #newwritersclub Rohan Jain as i said, another one in hindi 😃 Collaborating with Sheetal Hirawat Chopra

read more
दिल में एक उम्मीद, एक एहसास
एक अनूठा अनुभव  Participate in this #rapidfire and define #waitin9words  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqdada #newwritersclub 

Rohan Jain  as i said, another one in hindi 😃
Collaborating with Sheetal Hirawat Chopra
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification