Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Saturdaypoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Saturdaypoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about good morning images for saturday with quotes, happy saturday good morning images with quotes, saturday good morning wishes with quotes, saturday good morning images with quotes, saturday night with friends quotes,

• 20 Followers
  • 20 Stories

Monisha Biswas

Saturday is the most unique of all the days. It has another holiday following it and zestful Friday night preceding it. #Collab and dedicate a poem to Saturday today. #Saturdaypoem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Saturdaypoem #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba life poetry

read more
A lazy day
Before the arrival
Of another lazy day
So many plans to fulfill
On this eve of saptami.. Saturday is the most unique of all the days. It has another holiday following it and zestful Friday night preceding it. #Collab and dedicate a poem to Saturday today. #SaturdayPoem  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#saturdaypoem
#yourquoteandmine 
#yqbaba  #life #poetry

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

Saturday is the most unique of all the days. It has another holiday following it and zestful Friday night preceding it. #Collab and dedicate a poem to Saturday today. #Saturdaypoem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

read more
Come soon my dear
To keep me alive 
Out of the seven days in a week
You are the only one to 
reenergize my dreams.....  Saturday is the most unique of all the days. It has another holiday following it and zestful Friday night preceding it. #Collab and dedicate a poem to Saturday today. #SaturdayPoem  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

Richa Vedpathak

Saturday is the most unique of all the days. It has another holiday following it and zestful Friday night preceding it. #Collab and dedicate a poem to Saturday today. #Saturdaypoem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Saturday's come with a fresh break,
It's second the last day of week,
It makes the people end their task,
Refreshes the mood of every person who plans the outing.
That's why Saturday comes with a fresh start of the end of the week,
Best place is the week following another,
Task by task,work by work,function by arrangements,
The month goes on with it.
That's why Saturday comes with a fresh break to start Beginning of Sunday morning.
Saturday ends to start the new end of the week. Saturday is the most unique of all the days. It has another holiday following it and zestful Friday night preceding it. #Collab and dedicate a poem to Saturday today. #SaturdayPoem  #YourQuoteAndMine

Osho Jain

Saturday is the most unique of all the days. It has another holiday following it and zestful Friday night preceding it. #Collab and dedicate a poem to Saturday today. #Saturdaypoem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌞

read more
It's Planet Saturn day,
With amazing 62 moons
Glorifying it's wonderful way,
Flattened ball, Having 6th position
Ensuring its milky galaxy easy stay,
It's Planet Saturn day, Saturday is the most unique of all the days. It has another holiday following it and zestful Friday night preceding it. #Collab and dedicate a poem to Saturday today. #SaturdayPoem  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌞

Sakshi Vashist

I love me a Saturday.

A Saturday of zero expectations
Oh, the peace of having  absolutelyno commitments

A Saturday of having made no plans
Catching the bleak sigh of the day silently passing by 

A Saturday filled with things I didn't mean to do
Only to complaint later of where did time really go?

I love me a Saturday which starts a little late
With a mug of coffee and your name 

#saturdayfeeling #dayandtime #saturdaynight #saturdaypoem #saturdaynight #dayoftheweek

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Saturday is the most unique of all the days. It has another holiday following it and zestful Friday night preceding it. #Collab and dedicate a poem to Saturday today. #Saturdaypoem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Its the beginning of 
The day before Sunday 
That excites me about
My sunday plan 

Its the end of
The day after Saturday 
That reminds  me about
I Am a  step closer to my goal... Saturday is the most unique of all the days. It has another holiday following it and zestful Friday night preceding it. #Collab and dedicate a poem to Saturday today. #SaturdayPoem  #YourQuoteAndMine

Shail Raghuvanshi

Saturday is the most unique of all the days. It has another holiday following it and zestful Friday night preceding it. #Collab and dedicate a poem to Saturday today. #Saturdaypoem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Saturdayfeeling #Support #poetscommunity #writer

read more
You are the wall I lean against after an exhausting week has just left me stranded.
You are the wind in my sails!
Thank you Supporting Saturday! Saturday is the most unique of all the days. It has another holiday following it and zestful Friday night preceding it. #Collab and dedicate a poem to Saturday today. #SaturdayPoem  #YourQuoteAndMine
#saturdayfeeling 
#support 
#poetscommunity 
#writer

Rabiya Nizam

read more
Wo bachapan ki baatein thi 
Jab Saturday ki chutti
Aur dosto se Katti
Dono hi musibat lagte The...
Ab toh na Monday ke aane Ki Khushi hai naa Saturday aane Ka gham....!! Saturday is the most unique of all the days. It has another holiday following it and zestful Friday night preceding it. #Collab and dedicate a poem to Saturday today. #SaturdayPoem  #YourQuoteAndMine

Ar. Smitha

तुझसे किए वादे को आज तक निभा रहे हैं हम
गमों के काफ़िले लिए चेहरे पर मुस्कान सजाए हुए हैं हम Pic source: Google #lovequotes #promises #lovetales #saturdaypoem #yqdidi #yqbaba

Meenakshi Sethi

Saturday is the most unique of all the days. It has another holiday following it and zestful Friday night preceding it. #Collab and dedicate a poem to Saturday today. #Saturdaypoem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #wingsofpoetry #haikupoetry #haikuseries

read more
These Quakes #haikuseries

earth’s Panicked layers

tired of bearing all burden

tremble then adjust

🌺

layers of our minds

tired of bearing thoughts

panic then relax

🌺

broken panicked heart

tired of bearing emotions

flow them out in tears

Saturday is the most unique of all the days. It has another holiday following it and zestful Friday night preceding it. #Collab and dedicate a poem to Saturday today. #SaturdayPoem  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #wingsofpoetry #haikupoetry
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification