Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best destinyofwords Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best destinyofwords Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Nabil khan

It was that lonely time of dusk again I wandered on the banks of lake, reflecting the horror that i have become for my own self. A perfect portrayal of me falling from the heaven of my own words to the prison they have become now. The fear from my mind was accompanying me in the real too, now I was merely the writer that wrote the beautiful tragedies of the glowing love that witnessed the blooming sunset. No words now ever wander to my boundaries of thoughts and I, my heart was left broken a #Quotes #Nature #Pain #Thoughts #thoughtoftheday #Loneliness #quoteoftheday #instawriters #Tragedies #darkquotes #faliuretowrite #prisonofmind #destinyofwords

read more
It was that lonely time of dusk again. It was that lonely time of dusk again
I wandered on the banks of lake,  reflecting the horror that i have become for my own self.  A perfect portrayal of me falling from the heaven of my own words to the prison they have become now. The fear from my  mind was accompanying me in the real too,  now I was merely the writer that wrote the beautiful tragedies of the glowing love that witnessed the blooming sunset. No words now ever wander to my boundaries of thoughts and I, my heart was left broken a

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification