Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best comebacktome Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best comebacktome Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about come back to me my love, i miss u my love pls come back shayari, not comeback love shayari in hindi, how to come out of love failure pain, i love you plz come back,

• 26 Followers
  • 25 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation by adding your own lines. #comebacktome #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
"My love that set you free
My love that let you be
My love that you were meant to run into everytime you went away from me
Yes. The strength of my love pulls you, pulled you, will always pull you to me.
I knew for sure you'd come back to me." Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation by adding your own lines. #comebacktome #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Abid

Collab and complete this unfinished #soultrigger #Conversation by adding your own lines. #comebacktome #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
"Because you always knew that I expected nothing from you and never tied down you with customs or traditions."
"The bird must be synonymous with the word freedom, if it loves you it will surely come back."
 Collab and complete this unfinished
#soultrigger #conversation by adding your own lines. #comebacktome #YourQuoteAndMine

Priyanka Rathod

When you left me, I lost a part of me..
I should never let u go
I didn't means it when I said I didn't love you.
Who's gona talk on whats app till we can't sleep....
How can I sleep when u always on mind..
Yes we belong together... come back to me...
 #webelongtoeachother #letugo #comebacktome #writer #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #yqquotes

Gita Khanna

Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation by adding your own lines. #comebacktome #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

I have never doubted my love
for you..  Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation by adding your own lines. #comebacktome #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
"It might sound a little Filmy or cheese but I felt for sure somewhere deep in my heart that you would come back. And for now I will make sure I don't do anything stupid to lose you again."  Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation by adding your own lines. #comebacktome #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

I don't have time for your games, I said trying to be unaffected by her attack on my prowess , I knew . Oh so you can play games too. She laughed. I was all red and simmered but controlled myself. I have come for my keys. Oh so you won't be allowed to enter your own home , that's why I tell you to come here with me. I am already getting late dear I tried to pacify her. OK on one condition you will spend this weekend with me. I knew it will be difficult to convince my wife but I agreed. #Conversation #YourQuoteAndMine #comebacktome #anujstories

read more
She looked at me and smiled sarcastically and amusingly.
Have you ever done a job satisfactorily she mocked me.
What had gone into her I thought.
Surely something is fishy as she is in her famous sarcastic mood.

Rest in caption I don't have time for your games, I said trying to be unaffected by her attack on my prowess , I knew .
Oh so you can play games too. She laughed.
I was all red and simmered but controlled myself.
I have come for my keys.
Oh so you won't be allowed to enter your own home , that's why I tell you to come here with me.
I am already getting late dear I tried to pacify her.
OK on one condition you will spend this weekend with me.
I knew it will be difficult to convince my wife but I agreed.

Penman

read more
You are still wearing my watch that I gave you,
You still shake your foot whenever m around you,
You still gaze me with your dreamy eyes,
You still get emotional when I embrace you in my arms
And I know you still can't live without me

She replied - this is the reason I fell in love with you again and again, you know me more than anyone else do..  Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation by adding your own lines. #comebacktome #YourQuoteAndMine

marmalade ツ

Did it turn out to be what I wanted it to be? 😂 Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation by adding your own lines. #comebacktome #YourQuoteAndMine #scarlet_says Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
"Your last words before leaving. You said that things tend to collapse after colliding. And I know you're not afraid to collapse but just resisting the fact of co's which say together."  Did it turn out to be what I wanted it to be? 😂

Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation by adding your own lines. #comebacktome #YourQuoteAndMine #scarlet_says

Vikash Kumar

Waves of writing

read more
Your tears  of eyes was  .
Something has to be incomplete to finish the moment to realize the importance of life 
where to start again to make feelings fresh withit unfinished forever.
 Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation by adding your own lines. #comebacktome #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification