Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 14wordpoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 14wordpoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 44 Followers
  • 58 Stories

Springblossoms

We always travel from one soul to another unknowingly! The roots implanted by God in us is tremendously capable to hold each one with same energy. No one is alone ever. But always connected with some continuous better transmission. #14wordpoem #latesaturdaynight #Soul #travelling #Connected #Frequency #Resonance #yqbaba

read more
Resonance is the assurance.

In this universe. 
No ignorance experienced. We always travel from one soul to another unknowingly! The roots implanted by God in us is tremendously capable to hold each one with same energy. No one is alone ever. But always connected with some continuous better transmission. 
#14wordpoem #latesaturdaynight #soul #travelling #connected #frequency #resonance #yqbaba

Chitra Iyer

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #14wordpoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. Font: Times New Roman, 11. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
What do I say?
What do I write?
My words, they have been quarantined. Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #14wordpoem

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. 

Font: Times New Roman, 11. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Atishay jain

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #14wordpoem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Time heals they say
I believed
And every night 
A drop fall on pillow Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #14wordpoem #YourQuoteAndMine

रिंकी✍️

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #14wordpoem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
आखरी पड़ाव मेरी इस सीढ़ी का,
मंजिल की ओर ,एक कदम लो मैं चला।
 Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #14wordpoem #YourQuoteAndMine

Trivedi Abhishek

B positive 👇👇👇 Keep supporting☕☕...plz Like comment and follow if you convenient by my quote 😊😊😊 Participate in this #rapidfire love life #MyThought #yqbaba and write a #14wordpoem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
तुम हिंदी का शब्द, मैं गणित का सवाल...

मेरा हल एक, तेरे अर्थ हज़ार...

B positive 👇👇👇
Keep supporting☕☕...plz Like comment and follow if you convenient by my quote 😊😊😊
Participate in this #rapidfire  #love #life #mythought #yqbaba and write a #14wordpoem #yourquoteandmine

Major Mystique

read more
The mountains are calling 
The rivers sing in melody 
I must go, go home.... Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #14wordpoem #YourQuoteAndMine

Osho Jain

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #14wordpoem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌸🌼🌿 my forever solace under the glitter of these stars....

read more
O little stars!
Why do I love you...? 
Because you know my all secrets🌌🌌
🌸🌼🌿 Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #14wordpoem #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌸🌼🌿 my forever solace under the glitter of these stars....

Gita Khanna

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #14wordpoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. Font: Times New Roman, 11. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Whole night  spent tossing
 stay single 
 set sail,
 die was cast
Sailing with him!  Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #14wordpoem

Sita Prasad

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #14wordpoem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #motherdaughter

read more
Happy birthday darling!
said mom,
I am happy whenever
we are together,
said daughter.
 Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #14wordpoem #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #motherdaughter

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
I would rather see you
and keep quiet
rather than talking 
and losing you Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #14wordpoem

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification