Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best notbeinghome Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best notbeinghome Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about fall in love with the problem not the solution quote, always be in love with a soul not a face, love looks not with the eyes but with the mind, love but not in love with husband, romeo and juliet is not a love story,

• 15 Followers
  • 15 Stories

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

A lot of us couldn't go home this Diwali. Take help of your imagine and complete this #Conversation and describe the feeling of #notbeinghome. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
"I want to stay with you"

"I am already in you, just smile, place your hand near you heart and feel me... "

A lot of us couldn't go home this Diwali. Take help of your imagine and complete this #conversation and describe the feeling of #notbeinghome.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

praveen kalabhavi

A lot of us couldn't go home this Diwali. Take help of your imagine and complete this #Conversation and describe the feeling of #notbeinghome. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Because No holiday A lot of us couldn't go home this Diwali. Take help of your imagine and complete this #conversation and describe the feeling of #notbeinghome.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Ruchi Dhiman

read more
Because I found Lord Rama in this place .
Its the place where my faith revived and took the form of Worship Again. A lot of us couldn't go home this Diwali. Take help of your imagine and complete this #conversation and describe the feeling of #notbeinghome.  #YourQuoteAndMine

কলমে আমি_Jit sah

read more
Because, I want to keep myself alone from all noisy.
 A lot of us couldn't go home this Diwali. Take help of your imagine and complete this #conversation and describe the feeling of #notbeinghome.  #YourQuoteAndMine

kafir_khuda

read more
Because Diwali bonus hasn't been credited yet 🥺😫😭 A lot of us couldn't go home this Diwali. Take help of your imagine and complete this #conversation and describe the feeling of #notbeinghome.  #YourQuoteAndMine

ರೇಣುಕೇಶ್ ಸದಾಶಿವಯ್ಯ

read more
"due to heavy rain crackers are not work;same time HM will cracks..!!" A lot of us couldn't go home this Diwali. Take help of your imagine and complete this #conversation and describe the feeling of #notbeinghome.  #YourQuoteAndMine

sanjana ranjan

read more
Because there is no vacation. A lot of us couldn't go home this Diwali. Take help of your imagine and complete this #conversation and describe the feeling of #notbeinghome.  #YourQuoteAndMine

k. Mishra

read more
Sorry, I was busy with some official work. A lot of us couldn't go home this Diwali. Take help of your imagine and complete this #conversation and describe the feeling of #notbeinghome.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Arsh Ansari

नफरतें भरी हैं सीनों में, और पूछते हो हुआ क्या है? मेरा शहर झुलस रहा है, तुम पूछते हो यह धुंआ क्या है? #Diwali #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes love #chirag #notbeinghome #दीपावलीकीशाम #Reposted

read more
#Reposted नफरतें भरी हैं सीनों में, और पूछते हो हुआ क्या है?
मेरा शहर झुलस रहा है, तुम पूछते हो यह धुंआ क्या है?

#diwali #yqbaba #yqdidi  #yqquotes #love #chirag #notbeinghome #दीपावलीकीशाम

REETA LAKRA

read more
Because I want to stay away from the pollution.  A lot of us couldn't go home this Diwali. Take help of your imagine and complete this #conversation and describe the feeling of #notbeinghome.  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification