Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ifilikedyouenough Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ifilikedyouenough Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ifi, ifi techsolutions, falling in love with you seems like a really bad idea, quotes like i love you to the moon and back, quotes like love you to the moon and back,

• 28 Followers
  • 33 Stories

Karthika Karthika

If I liked you enough, I would write to you more often and talk less. What would you be doing? #ifilikedyouenough #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
To unlike my quote If I liked you enough, I would write to you more often and talk less. What would you be doing? #ifilikedyouenough #collab  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Gayathri

If I liked you enough, I would write to you more often and talk less. What would you be doing? #ifilikedyouenough #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

read more
You would have gotten collection of poems about you as a birthday gift... If I liked you enough, I would write to you more often and talk less. What would you be doing? #ifilikedyouenough #collab  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

Sita Prasad

If I liked you enough, I would write to you more often and talk less. What would you be doing? #ifilikedyouenough #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I would let you be, 
I would let you free,
No expectations,
No liabilities,
No burden on you,
To look after me,
Your very being in my life,
Pushes me through everything,
And why if,
I do and I will If I liked you enough, I would write to you more often and talk less. What would you be doing? #ifilikedyouenough #collab  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
You will feel it for sure,
And that's my incomplete satisfaction,
Craving to like you more... If I liked you enough, I would write to you more often and talk less. What would you be doing? #ifilikedyouenough #collab  #YourQuoteAndMine

srilatha lion

😉😉😉 Not a cream biscuite 😁 If I liked you enough, I would write to you more often and talk less. What would you be doing? #ifilikedyouenough #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Then you'll be the most luckiest 
person in the world  😉😉😉

Not a cream biscuite 😁

If I liked you enough, I would write to you more often and talk less. What would you be doing? #ifilikedyouenough #collab  #YourQuoteAndMine

srilatha lion

read more
You will feel good enough If I liked you enough, I would write to you more often and talk less. What would you be doing? #ifilikedyouenough #collab  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Ernest Salami

read more
I would watch you grow 
into excellence...
Like the flowers in my garden,
I'd water you every time.
And when you become ripe
With your blooming flowers,
I wouldn't dare pluck any,
Cos that would make you lose 
Your beauty which I've worked 
so hard to tend... If I liked you enough, I would write to you more often and talk less. What would you be doing? #ifilikedyouenough #collab  #YourQuoteAndMine

praveen kalabhavi

read more
Ha like tho kardiya magar Unhe Pyar Karna Nahi Aata
Hume Pyar Karne Ke Siwa Aur Kuchh Nahi Aata
Jeene Ke Sirf Do Hi Raste Hain
Ek Unhe Nahi Aata Aur Ek Hume Nahi Aata… If I liked you enough, I would write to you more often and talk less. What would you be doing? #ifilikedyouenough #collab  #YourQuoteAndMine

Krithika Jayasheela

read more
I Would Let You Go .
All I Want Is You To Be Happy
With Or Without Me ! If I liked you enough, I would write to you more often and talk less. What would you be doing? #ifilikedyouenough #collab  #YourQuoteAndMine

ꜱʜᴀʀɪ ʟᴀʟᴜ

read more
If I liked u enough....
My heart beat rise,I think
Even burst; when uneven things hear
But should b the listener when u need
And a gentle pat, keep u on my lap
U know now it pain, it's hurt me too..
But I can't do anything..
Bcos, don't u know
I'm a stranger to u.. Infront of others...
Just an outsider... If I liked you enough, I would write to you more often and talk less. What would you be doing? #ifilikedyouenough #collab  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification