Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best happybhaidooj Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best happybhaidooj Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about happy birthday to the love of my life poem, happy valentines day to the love of my life, happy birthday to the love of my life pictures, happy birthday to the love of my life, happy friendship day to my love quotes,

• 31 Followers
  • 28 Stories

शीतल चौधरी(मेरे शब्द संकलन )

#happybhaidooj #Hindi #sheetalchoudhary #मेरेशब्दसंकलन munish writer Ashutosh Mishra Sonia Anand Geetu pandey Raja Basumatary @_सुहाना सफर_@ (Mukesh) RJ09 sing with gayatri प्रशांत की डायरी Dimple girl shashi kala mahto #ज़िन्दगी

read more

Vicky

Lokendra Singh Dhebana

#may the bond of love and trust between us grow stronger with each passing day. #happybhaidooj #sister

read more

Anjali Singhal

"जिसके होने से खुला रहता है जीवन भर मायके का द्वार, सुख-दुःख में बहन की दहलीज पर खड़ा रहता है हरदम तैयार। ख़ुशियों से भरा रहे ऐसे मेरे प्यारे भाई का संसार, एक बहन के दिल से यही दुआ निकलती है बार-बार।।" #भैया_दूज #भाई_दूज #happybhaidooj #AnjaliSinghal

read more

Alok Jain

My mentor, My Guide, My best friend & My Confidante, she is the start & also the end of my world. To all the brothers & sisters. ~~ Happy Bhai Dooj #happybhaidooj #Bhaidooj #festivevibes #Diwali

read more
My mentor, My Guide, 
My best friend 
& 
My Confidante, 
she is the start 
& 
also the end of my world.

To all the brothers & sisters.
~~
Happy Bhai Dooj My mentor, My Guide, My best friend & My Confidante, she is the start & also the end of my world.

To all the brothers & sisters.
~~
Happy Bhai Dooj

#happybhaidooj #bhaidooj #festivevibes #diwali

Bhagwan Ji Jha

Jo Har Waqt Humari Fikra Karti Hain, Jo Har Baat Pe Humse Larai Karti Hain... Wo Pyaari Behan Hain Hamari Yaaron, Jo Larai Ke Baad Bhi Humse Baat Karti Hain... By Bhagwan Ji Jha #happybhaidooj #Bhaidooj #bhaidhoojspecial #bhaidujwishes #bhaidoojspcl #bhaibehenkapyaar #yqdidi #yqbaba

read more
Jo Har Waqt Humari Fikra Karti Hain,
Jo Har Baat Pe Humse Larai Karti Hain...
Wo Pyaari Behan Hain Hamari Yaaron,
Jo Larai Ke Baad Bhi Humse Baat Karti Hain...

Aap Sabhi Ko Bhai Dooj Ki Subhkaamnaye 🙏❤️ Jo Har Waqt Humari Fikra Karti Hain,
Jo Har Baat Pe Humse Larai Karti Hain...
Wo Pyaari Behan Hain Hamari Yaaron,
Jo Larai Ke Baad Bhi Humse Baat Karti Hain...

By Bhagwan Ji Jha

#happybhaidooj #bhaidooj #bhaidhoojspecial #bhaidujwishes #bhaidoojspcl #bhaibehenkapyaar #yqdidi #yqbaba

AB

Dedicating a #testimonial to 𝔸𝕊ℍ𝕌𝕋𝕆𝕊ℍ ℙ𝔸𝕋𝕀𝔻𝔸ℝ See how cute we both are,, 😜😉 I know it's too late,,, मैंने बोहत पहले भाई दूज की कथा पढ़ी थी,,, मुझे अच्छे से याद नहीं है, फिर भी, अपने हिसाब से जितना मुझे याद है,,, मैं वो सब तुम्हारे साथ यहाँ share,,, करना चाहूंगी,,, A girl got married,, काफ़ी दिनों बाद उसका भाई उसके घर आया,,, वो अपने भाई को देख बोहत खुश हुईं,, बहन ने अपने भाई के आने पर तरह-तरह के पकवान बनाये, और उसकी नम आँखों से खूब खातिरदारी की,, उसके पैर धोये, उसको हर तरह से नवाजा,, बहन अपने भ #aashu #testimonials #happybhaidooj #alpanas

read more
Doesn't matter how far we are 
Doesn't matter our distances 
Doesn't matter our differences... 

Wish you a very 
Happy Bhai Dooj 
Aashu..  Dedicating a #testimonial to 𝔸𝕊ℍ𝕌𝕋𝕆𝕊ℍ ℙ𝔸𝕋𝕀𝔻𝔸ℝ

See how cute we both are,, 😜😉

I know it's too late,,, मैंने बोहत पहले भाई दूज की कथा पढ़ी थी,,, मुझे अच्छे से याद नहीं है, फिर भी, अपने हिसाब से जितना मुझे याद है,,, मैं वो सब तुम्हारे साथ यहाँ share,,, करना चाहूंगी,,, 

A girl got married,, काफ़ी दिनों बाद उसका भाई उसके घर आया,,, वो अपने भाई को देख बोहत खुश हुईं,, बहन ने अपने भाई के आने पर तरह-तरह के पकवान बनाये, और उसकी नम आँखों से खूब खातिरदारी की,, उसके पैर धोये, उसको हर तरह से नवाजा,, बहन अपने भ

payal jaswal

#happybhaidooj#pray#yqbaba#yqdidi Aanchal Dadwal

read more
It's been three months
We haven't fought for once.
Since childhood,we are best friends
And I know this bond will never end.
It's not same without you here.
But I know you have responsibilities to share.
Video calls with you are bliss
But our never-ending useless talks I still miss
People label us as cousins
And I know we love each other a ton.
Long distance bhaidooj is making me sigh 
I wish to put tilak on your forehead
But all I can do is praying for your good health and long life.

#happybhaidooj#pray#yqbaba#yqdidi
Aanchal Dadwal

Apu

~••A letter to my brother••~ #yqenglish #yqmusings #letter #happybhaidooj #yqquotes #yqbaba #mypoems

read more
Dear brother,
I'm writing this letter to you for no reason. I don't know what to say. I just miss you a lot and maybe that's the only reason I thought of writing it. I know we are not together. And we will never be. Still you were, you are and you will always be in my heart. Yes, I miss all those moments that we could have made if you're with me. They remain in my imaginations. I only regret for not being able to see you for the first and last time. That's it, I have nothing else to say. This letter will not reach you but I wish my message to reach you in heaven through the God. Wherever you are, stay blessed. My blessings are always with you. 

With lots of love
Your elder sister. ~••A letter to my brother••~
#yqenglish  #yqmusings #letter #happybhaidooj #yqquotes #yqbaba #mypoems

Kavya

koi gum mujh tak asani se 
pahunch nhi skta
beech main mera bhai dhaal
bankar khada hai 
ye khubsurat Rista khud bhagwan
ke yhn se bankar aaya hai 
ise kisi ki najar lag nhi skti 
khushiyon ka khajana bhar bhar