Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best gratefulheart Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best gratefulheart Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about grateful love quotes for her, grate love poems by pablo neruda, grateful to have you in my life quotes, i am very grateful to have you in my life, i am grateful to have you in my life,

• 10 Followers
  • 12 Stories

Ritu Gupta

Ritu Gupta

Dr. uvsays

sohail ansari

Ronalyn Mascardo

The key to victory is an obedient Spirit and a thankful heart #thankfulness#gratefulheart#quietspirit

Sonia Dey

Came across these lines of gratitude on YouTube. I'm grateful to each one of "You" for everything! 🙏 #sdwords #yourquote #gratefulheart #LifeIsBeautiful

read more
I will never forget who 
checked on me when 
I was at rock bottom. Came across these lines of gratitude on YouTube. I'm grateful to each one of "You" for everything! 🙏
#sdwords 
#yourquote 
#gratefulheart 
#lifeisbeautiful

AB

Whatever we have in our life
We should always feel grateful for that.
©'alps Om nmh shiway ____

#morningthoughts #yourquote 
#yourquotebaba #morningvibes #gratefulheart

साहस

YourQuote Baba #gratefulheart #responsibility #respectfeelings #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Sahina Sabnam

read more
I shall come to here,
An unread poetry sure YourQuote Baba 
#gratefulheart 
#responsibility 
#respectfeelings   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Sahina Sabnam

Nivedita Adhikari

Instead of complaining and crying over the things that we don't have, why not be mindful and grateful for the things that we have. It will make our life much simpler and we will be happier than ever. #gratefulheart #gratitute #countyourblessings #life #yqbaba #yqquotes #musings

Jaynee Vegad

Festival of lights Festival of lights n the nights of beautiful bright.. Blessings of Maa lakshmi n togeherness of families... Sweetness of sweet n colourfullness of rangoli... May this diwali brings all the joy n blessings to your life...

A VERY HAPPY DIWALI TO ALL #Diwali
#poetry
#blessed
#gratefulheart #nojoto 
#lovemylife
#nojoto
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification