Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best azkathoughts Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best azkathoughts Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban full movie youtube 10, harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban movie youtube 10, harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban book, harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban 18100, harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban,

• 1 Followers
  • 6 Stories

Azka Thomas

Its feels like having everything but have  nothing in real :
you act happy but you are not in real 
Your time stops sadness around everywhere .
You found no hope to get them back or they will also love you back but for this you need to work on it and then it will be yours .
It only happens when you starts believing that you can do this .......!!! #One_sided_love #azkathoughts #followazka #broken #Sadness

Azka Thomas

Bond means:
unity 🤼‍♂️
togeatherness👫
a team👨‍👩‍👦‍👦
power🤛
closeness💑
strength🏃‍♀️
understanding👩‍💻 #followazka #azkathoughts

Azka Thomas

Insan kay Jism ka khubsurat hissa uska dill hai agar ye hi saaf na ho tou chamakdar chehra kisi kam ka nahi.....!! #followazka #azkathoughts

Azka Thomas

A Promise means everything but,  

If anyone can say
they care, then watch 
their actions,
not their words....!! #followazka #azkathoughts

Azka Thomas

If you see someone 
without a smile 
give them one
of yours 😊😊 #followazka #azkathoughts

Azka Thomas

like and comment on my post if you like my thoughts about joker ...!! #followazka #azkathoughts

read more
A joker is someone who  is a master of emotions.

He can hide his sorrows;
through his smile....!

pain through his laughter....!

Tears through his acting.....!

fill his emptiness through his expressions....!!! like and comment on my post if you like my thoughts about joker ...!!
#followazka #azkathoughts

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification