Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best penandpoetry Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best penandpoetry Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about pencil drawings of love, love drawing pencil, 7th pay commission latest news for pensioners hindi, autobiography of a pen, places to visit in penang,

• 3 Followers
  • 10 Stories

sana saadgi

#sana #merikalamse #sanakikalamse #penandpoetry #siyasat nojoto2022 #nojotohindi #hindi_quotes #QuoteContest #RIPSidhuMoosewala PREETI AGGARWAL sk manjur Sana khan Sudha Tripathi suresh anjaan khubsurat Anshu writer Sudha Tripathi मañjü pãwãr Manzoor Alam Delhi B Ravan Saad Ahmad ( سعد احمد )

read more
अब से नहीं एक जमाने से,
सियासत बुरी बीमारी है।
बेचारे जम्हूरियत में चुप हैं,
हमारी भी बड़ी लाचारी है।
कौन सच्चा कौन झूठा है,
नहीं जानते किस्मत हमारी है,
जान लेंगे हम चौराहे पर,
उनके ऐसे फरमान जारी हैं।

©sana saadgi #sana #merikalamse #sanakikalamse #penandpoetry #siyasat #nojoto2022 #nojotohindi #hindi_quotes #quotecontest

#RIPSidhuMoosewala  PREETI AGGARWAL sk manjur Sana khan Sudha Tripathi suresh anjaan  khubsurat  Anshu writer  Sudha Tripathi मañjü pãwãr Manzoor Alam Delhi  B Ravan  Saad Ahmad ( سعد احمد )

Divya Kumari

Moments Life is beautiful ..
let's treasure every moment ... #moments#nojotoenglish#penandpoetry

Divya Kumari

God and Fear If we always take care of our wrong and right doings...then we shouldn't have fear of anything... #nojotoenglish#randomthoughts#penandpoetry#godandfear

Divya Kumari

God and Fear If we always take care of our wrong and right doings...then we shouldn't have fear of anything... #nojotoenglish#randomthoughts#penandpoetry#godandfear

Divya Kumari

We feel depressed when there's worst outcome  of our hardship ,
but it doesn't mean that we have to lose hope so easily....

we must keep on working... because there's always a brighter dawn after a gloomy night...😊😊 #penandpoetry#mythoughts#nojotoenglish#hope

Divya Kumari

Moon and Stars  Are very far,
🌕shining and🌟 twinkling every night
Brings smile on faces
and hope in the dark..
🌕Moon and stars are always there...🌟 #penandpoetry#nojotoenglish#mythoughts#moonandstars

Divya Kumari

Friends are the one 
who hold your hand  to cross every hurdles
who becomes your strength to deal with every situation
one who console you in your hard time...
Listen to you  .. without feeling bore...
Suggest you to do the right...
One who never pull you down...
Never hesitate to show your mistakes...
Anger and fight strengthen the bond and increase love ...
friends are the bestest creation by god... after parents..
Sometimes our parents becomes our friends... #friends#penandpoetry

Divya Kumari

#penandpoetrywish #Wish

read more
Wish I wish all my dreams come true one day
Its not today but definitely someday.😌
I wish  moon shines brighter everyday
And be my company on gloomy day.😊
Glittery star , shiny sun , blooming flowers , singing birds now and then... only wish to live within everyday 🤗 #penandpoetry#wish

Divya Kumari

The time when you left me alone U have took all my happiness , you left me in the midst of dark ,and taught me not to trust anyone easily...😔😔 #penandpoetry#alone

Divya Kumari

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification