Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best backspacestory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best backspacestory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you to the moon and back quotes for her, i love you to the moon and back quotes for him, quotes like i love you to the moon and back, quotes on i love you to the moon and back, quotes like love you to the moon and back,

• 28 Followers
  • 30 Stories

Dipa Rani G.

Write a #ShortStory titled #Backspace. Keep it short, 3 to 4 lines at max. #backspacestory #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
He: love or like?
She: 'love' .. used backspace.. 'I don't know'.. again backspace.. 'like'.. entered.
He: ❤️ you can't hide your emotion behind backspace..
And her face turned red after reading the text. Write a #shortstory titled #backspace. Keep it short, 3 to 4 lines at max. #backspacestory   #yourquoteandmine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Osho Jain

Write a #ShortStory titled #Backspace. Keep it short, 3 to 4 lines at max. #backspacestory #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻🌻Heavenly grandparents

read more

Dear, 
Heavenly grandparents🌻
I just miss you Baba-amma, I wish I could sweeten the bitter truth of my life..By using backspace button to get you both back... 
 Write a #shortstory titled #backspace. Keep it short, 3 to 4 lines at max. #backspacestory   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻🌻Heavenly grandparents

Bizz_are_ Soul

Write a #ShortStory titled #Backspace. Keep it short, 3 to 4 lines at max. #backspacestory #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #YourQuotes #yourquotebaba #yqquotes

read more
"You could have stopped me,one last time", she said.
After long backspaces,
all she could say,
"Take care and Good bye."
 Write a #shortstory titled #backspace. Keep it short, 3 to 4 lines at max. #backspacestory   #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqbaba 
#yourquotes 
#yourquotebaba 
#yqquotes

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Write a #ShortStory titled #Backspace. Keep it short, 3 to 4 lines at max. #backspacestory #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
"You know I check your profile to see, may be like old days I would get to see 'typing...', but I guess in this modern age where technology brings people close, has made us far from each other."

I backspaced the message and came out from her whatsapp profile... Write a #shortstory titled #backspace. Keep it short, 3 to 4 lines at max. #backspacestory   #YourQuoteAndMine

Mohit Agrawal

read more
Ever wondered why the key on the keyboard is termed Backspace whereas it deletes the last written alphabet... When you delete something unwanted of the past you create space to write new happy thoughts and memories. I believe this is also why on a traditional keyboard that key is slightly bigger than the alphabets and numbers. Write a #shortstory titled #backspace. Keep it short, 3 to 4 lines at max. #backspacestory   #YourQuoteAndMine

Cerebral Derange

No backspace for tongue,
Held many words,
Once it type and send something 
Either it should be destructive or positive #yqbaba#backspace#backspacestory#yqkavi

Cerebral Derange

No backspace for tongue,
Held many words,
Once it type and send something 
Either it should be destructive or positive #yqbaba#backspace#backspacestory#yqkavi

Prateek Kulshrestha

read more

Feelings and emotions were poured into the message with words that would move any soul but sending them was not an option. Write a #shortstory titled #backspace. Keep it short, 3 to 4 lines at max. #backspacestory   #YourQuoteAndMine

Rishabh Raj Singh

Write a short story titled #Backspace. Keep it short, 3 to 4 lines at max. #backspacestory #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rishirishstories #rishirish #LoveStory #poem #lovepoems

read more
He had so many words to say, so many did he type;
But when the time came to send it to her, with Backspace he did wipe.
He could not think of hurting her, and therefore he did not share;
While she always kept on thinking that he really did not care.
Both maintained their silence, while feelings were suppressed,
And slowly their happy relationship became completely depressed. Write a short story titled #backspace. Keep it short, 3 to 4 lines at max. #backspacestory   #YourQuoteAndMine
#rishirishstories #rishirish #lovestory #poem #lovepoems

Dilse Alfaazz

Write a #ShortStory titled #Backspace. Keep it short, 3 to 4 lines at max. #backspacestory #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithme Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with Shreya sharma Collaborating with ❀ holy _shayar ❀

read more
I wish we All could backspace the all the Moments that has hurted others knowingly or unknowingly.  Write a #shortstory titled #backspace. Keep it short, 3 to 4 lines at max. #backspacestory   #YourQuoteAndMine
#collabwithme
Collaborating with Shreya sharma  
Collaborating with ❀ holy _shayar ❀
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification